[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Hi everybody, Can anyone in Standar do the DOT mod for me if i give them the currency, my ign is Beagup / Susucette

Thanks a lot :)

"
Beagup wrote:
Hi everybody, Can anyone in Standar do the DOT mod for me if i give them the currency, my ign is Beagup / Susucette

Thanks a lot :)

I'll be around in 2h. Feel free to message me.
IGN: Slutty_Amazon
And since the idea behind the build is to actually increase the poison cloud damage, not the physical damage AND our bows already take 2 prefix slots, you might as well ignore physical damage.

Unfortunately besides the 3 physical prefix mods, the only thing left are life leech, mana leech (both based on phys damage, so a bit useless, since our phys damage WILL be low) and added elemental damage (which frankly is crap as well, as the build point is not even hitting the mobs, just hitting close to them to create poison clouds), so, to be honest, whatever prefix you have left is pretty much a non-factor.

Sufixes however... well, the ideal ones for me are the 3 resists, but a bow like that would be as rare as possible and extremely expensive =P
"
NobleWhale wrote:
One more question (sorry).

I'm assuming that "the best" bow for Poison Arrow would be either Citadel (highest pDPS) or Maraketh (for 6% movement speed), correct?

Ideal prefixes would be:
+1 to gem level
+2 to gem level
179% increased physical damage (that's the highest possible, iLvl 83)

Suffixes:
- Dexterity
- Something else

Then you would master-craft for damage over time.

And finally Vaal for (hopefully) an additional arrow?

But like I said, we aren't scaling the impact damage of Poison Arrow, just the cloud damage, meaning any scaling to physical damage is irrelevant as it has no impact on the cloud damage. Also, ideally you want a +1/+2 bow without a third prefix so that you can craft the Leo DoT mod (also a prefix).

As for suffixes, dexterity will have a minimal impact on your evasion. You would ideally want tri-resistance or, depending on the base, dual-res with increased attack speed. I personally find anything less than 1.35 AS to be a bit uncomfortable to use.

Maraketh would be the ideal base though, for that MS.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Still got some stuff for this build, check out @ 1302947
just found these.

I know I lose a little evasion and a little life from my old
but movement speed is OP
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Aug 8, 2015, 5:27:00 PM
GGG goes crazy for standard.
My personal experience: I have spent currency (alts, scours, regals) around 60 exalt to got +3 bow (my 6l bow was 68ilvl). I didnt got this. So this is incredible to check what are you talking about guys. So I have made decision to buy one.

it cost huge amount of the currency, but I should say: Attack speed - the key to quality of life.

A lot of situation - then you should run, but better to attack and run abit back. This seconds save your life. So 1.6 attack speed - its mandatory for save your ass.

Boem - there are you?
Peace.

Should i multicraft? . Finally crafted decent bow..
"
umran1966 wrote:

Put a resist on it.
IGN: DabrixRN
"
umran1966 wrote:

I would.

Multimod + DoT + res
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info