Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

Just found that Cybil's Paw will be buffed from 6% spell dmg per 5% block to 8% spell dmg, a huge buff!

I should go buy a divine, but I believe divine will also destroy current +8 life per hit...
Last edited by hupple on Jun 23, 2015, 6:45:31 AM
"
hupple wrote:
Just found that Cybil's Paw will be buffed from 6% spell dmg per 5% block to 8% spell dmg, a huge buff!

I should go buy a divine, but I believe divine will also destroy current +8 life per hit...

yeap :D

Cybil's Paw
Increased Spell Damage per 5% Block increased to 8% per 5% Block.

Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jun 23, 2015, 7:08:27 AM
Finally got Rapith, will try Atziri after next deploy (which will fix ES leech bug and should free Vaal Pact and give us 7 pts back so I don't need to lvl to 85+).
Hi after some try i made a different tree for scion, since the early spell damge is so cost inefficent
and so are the nearby hybrid life/es, i made this:
Spoiler
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAO4EswUtBjkHHgkzC2EM9xEPFCAUsBUgGbQaPhzcHt8qTSzpLYMuUy_MMtE1kjpYOw08LT0PPydAoEMxRUdHfklRSshMLU9WUEdRYFXGWlJca18_X2plTWebaPJuqnTtdct5OXrve8N-4oIeg1-DzIRIhNmFMoaziEKNfo8aj0aP-pUum12boaIApwiomqmVrJisr64-r2yvp7M_tfK3Pr02vqe-vMBmwL_BgsHFw23E9sauzZjQ0NE202_YvdrB2wviLORR6mLr7uwY7w7v6_Af8NXyl_MG99f7qv4K

Basically you lose 28% spell damage and 6% cast speed BUT u gain 5 % more ES +1 max lightning resist, 5% more resist all and with only 3 more point u gain double curse effect (since you want to currupt the amulet for +4 block), mabye it's better for a very end game plan, i don' t know since it's hard to calculate spell damage from tree vs elemental weakness curse..tell me what you think
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
Last edited by crazyjake on Jun 24, 2015, 9:06:32 AM
"
crazyjake wrote:
Hi after some try i made a different tree for scion, since the early spell damge is so cost inefficent
Spoiler
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAO4EswUtBjkHHgkzC2EM9xEPFCAUsBUgGbQaPhzcHt8qTSzpLYMuUy_MMtE1kjpYOw08LT0PPydAoEMxRUdHfklRSshMLU9WUEdRYFXGWlJca18_X2plTWebaPJuqnTtdct5OXrve8N-4oIeg1-DzIRIhNmFMoaziEKNfo8aj0aP-pUum12boaIApwiomqmVrJisr64-r2yvp7M_tfK3Pr02vqe-vMBmwL_BgsHFw23E9sauzZjQ0NE202_YvdrB2wviLORR6mLr7uwY7w7v6_Af8NXyl_MG99f7qv4K

Basically you lose 28% spell damage and 6% cast speed BUT u gain 5 % more ES +1 max lightning resist, 5% more resist all and with only 3 more point u gain double curse effect (since you want to currupt the amulet for +4 block), mabye it's better for a very end game plan, i don' t know since it's hard to calculate spell damage from tree vs elemental weakness curse..tell me what you think

You're also missing a jewel socket which could be up to 4% block with a nice jewel.
Last edited by Navarin on Jun 24, 2015, 10:38:12 AM
"
crazyjake wrote:
Spoiler

I think the problem is it is really hard to manually curse and CoH now don't work with HoT unless you use three dragons.

Now when I see a pack of mobs, I will whirling blades in, abyssal cry and then incinerate. I could use whirling blade-fortify-CoH-Flammability for 1 curse, but for two you will lose fortify or you need to do it manually which is not convenient.
Last edited by hupple on Jun 24, 2015, 10:47:38 AM
"
hupple wrote:
"
crazyjake wrote:
Spoiler

I think the problem is it is really hard to manually curse and CoH now don't work with HoT unless you use three dragons.

Now when I see a pack of mobs, I will whirling blades in, abyssal cry and then incinerate. I could use whirling blade-fortify-CoH-Flammability for 1 curse, but for two you will lose fortify or you need to do it manually which is not convenient.

Disclaimer: I haven't tested so I don't even know if this works, but...

What about linking Abyssal Cry to Curse on Hit and Poacher's Mark for frenzy charges or Warlord's Mark for Endurance Charges and additional leech? Obviously it's a bit lackluster with bosses and you lose Inc AoE and Duration, but with 4 charges (assuming one from Merci instead of a passive), that's 16% cast speed and 16% more damage, or 16% physical damage reduction.
"
Navarin wrote:

What about linking Abyssal Cry to Curse on Hit and Poacher's Mark for frenzy charges or Warlord's Mark for Endurance Charges and additional leech? Obviously it's a bit lackluster with bosses and you lose Inc AoE and Duration, but with 4 charges (assuming one from Merci instead of a passive), that's 16% cast speed and 16% more damage, or 16% physical damage reduction.

Abyssal Cry is Warcry, not curse.
"
hupple wrote:
"
Navarin wrote:

No, you're using the damage from Abyssal to proc the Curse (Warlord's/Poachers) on mobs just before you kill them to get the charges on kill. The same theory on why Herald of Ice combined with Curse on Hit gives charges.
Last edited by Navarin on Jun 24, 2015, 11:33:03 AM
"
Navarin wrote:
"
hupple wrote:
"
Navarin wrote:

No, you're using the damage from Abyssal to proc the Curse (Warlord's/Poachers) on mobs just before you kill them to get the charges on kill. The same theory on why Herald of Ice combined with Curse on Hit gives charges.

Herald of Ice will not work with Curse on Hit
Only Herald of Thunder can because after killing a shocked mob, it will "hit" mobs around you with lightning bolts. Herald of Ice will not "hit". Just aoe dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info