Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

Yeah but i think a build with EB /MoM with about 30% block and 150% armor with aegis could work.

But Guyz i dropped Blood Dance Boots today and holy cow they are a fucking insane dmg boost! even with only 3 frenzy charges.
Basicly a free haste buff and regen to! which buffs the survivability of my ZO build buy a lot.
Last edited by Alonfire on Jun 25, 2015, 9:29:51 PM
With today's patch, this build becomes even stronger.
ES leech bug fixed so we don't need vaal pact any more, save 6 points.
Cybil is buffed to 8% spell damage per 5% block, which for 60% block gives 24% more spell damage.
Dat feeling when u devine a Cybil´s from +5 life on hit and 6% spelldmg to
+8 life on hit and 8% spelldmg feels soooo damn good.
"
Alonfire wrote:
Dat feeling when u devine a Cybil´s from +5 life on hit and 6% spelldmg to
+8 life on hit and 8% spelldmg feels soooo damn good.

Lucky you.
I divine a cybil from +7 life on hit to +5 life on hit... So I stick with a +8 life on hit 6% spelldmg one. The dps difference is much smaller than I thought. With LMP and Added Chaos it is like 7500 and 8000
I should have bought a +5 life on hit cybil since I will get higher than 5 after divine.
Last edited by hupple on Jun 26, 2015, 7:40:23 AM
"
Alonfire wrote:
Yeah but i think a build with EB /MoM with about 30% block and 150% armor with aegis could work.

I just realized that with skill tree + Aegis + BoR i reach 79 block...so i can drop even more block nodes, plus i can just use Face Breaker for a solid DPS even without any damage nodes, i think i will try this in 2.0
Spoiler
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwEswUtBjkHHgkzC2EMXwz3Dc0RDxQgFLAVIBm0Gj4blxynHM4pLitQLOktgy5TL8wyTjLROlg8LT0PPfxAoEVHR35JUUwtUEdRYFOlVcZYY1xrXz9famLsZU1nm2jybztyqXTtd-N5OXloeu97jHy4fNl-4oIeg1-ESITZhO-FMoaziEKMz49Gj_qVLpuhogCnCKluqZWsmKyvrj6vbK-ntoq9Nr6nwBrAZsC_wQTBgsHFw23E9sauxtjQ0NE202_awdsL4izkUevu7BjvDvAf8NXyL_MG9kj3MvfX-6r-VA==

It's just a regular FB tree with MoM/EB/GR for using ES to cast instead of life, with counter attack linked to Life on Hit and Life Leech and 6% life per sec, i think will be more than enought to keep life and ES almost full every time
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
has ggg now nerved the block jewels???
whats then with the anvil? is it a good idea?
"
has ggg now nerved the block jewels???

What are you talking about? There were no notes regarding this. I also just tested and rolled a +2 block chance with shields so the mod still exists and wasnt nerfed.
"
What are you talking about? There were no notes regarding this. I also just tested and rolled a +2 block chance with shields so the mod still exists and wasnt nerfed.

i throw 100+ alts on a jewel and i got only the +2 block to spells
so i asked
"
tazzok wrote:

i throw 100+ alts on a jewel and i got only the +2 block to spells
so i asked

Which jewel? Perhaps differenct jewel has different probability on rolling this mod.
"
Which jewel? Perhaps differenct jewel has different probability on rolling this mod.

damn, i do it maybe on the wrong one :-D
its was an viridian
wich is then the right one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info