Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

I am testing faster Proj instead of lmp right now advantages:

1.Much safer because mobs can t run away and u can offscreen bosses also really helpful aginst Tanywas and Devo´s
2. Everything in the death ray dies instantly
3.Shotguning Monsters isn t possible anyways
4. Leech from logh feels faster
5. closed ares clear much faster
6. Instead of 15%+ less dmg u get 20%+ increased dmg

disadvantges:

1. little bit slower aoe clear -> open areas clear a litte bit slower
2. boxes are more difficult
3. positioning yourself is really important
Vaal pact makes your leech practically instant for the cost of life regen.
The Problem of incinrate is that u hit really fast so the normal life regen buff gets refreshed really fast and u don t get the full benefit.
Vaal pact converts your life leech basicly to life gain on hit and u get the full benefit of every hit.

U still need life leech in the links or u need to use Worlords mark the hole time or get spell leech on gear which is pretty difficult.

Crazyjake the problem of the build u posted are:
The noods to shaper and scion mana are complety wasted. This build needs the hybrid life/es clusters which double dip in this build.

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUB-d2LjMCaCarZ_MBmRUcEszLRogDr7vAfHNyFMmjyjxq4k69sKPoLYVfJxq4NfMT2rj48Leq6r6dnm4PMg1-0DBzOPQ_kUbc-RnHK0ytQBjlQR_4Kgwm-ig3N-6rvDti9sZCTJ6Ev_lTzBhQgNZItqH_G74hRYF8_tfK-gBGWwcX5Nxo-bqoHHohC189-4krIlS6CHkmxeTk_J_DV2wsqTUlRAO4s6RUghrMJMy2D0TYZtOIsvqd1y2VN6mK9Ns2YR36NfoTZQzEvzNrBwYIuU3Tt028FLXrvQKDAv6mVDPesr1pSqJp7ww==

I would recommand this.
"
Alonfire wrote:
Vaal pact makes your leech practically instant for the cost of life regen.
The Problem of incinrate is that u hit really fast so the normal life regen buff gets refreshed really fast and u don t get the full benefit.
Vaal pact converts your life leech basicly to life gain on hit and u get the full benefit of every hit.

U still need life leech in the links or u need to use Worlords mark the hole time or get spell leech on gear which is pretty difficult.

Crazyjake the problem of the build u posted are:
The noods to shaper and scion mana are complety wasted. This build needs the hybrid life/es clusters which double dip in this build.

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUB-d2LjMCaCarZ_MBmRUcEszLRogDr7vAfHNyFMmjyjxq4k69sKPoLYVfJxq4NfMT2rj48Leq6r6dnm4PMg1-0DBzOPQ_kUbc-RnHK0ytQBjlQR_4Kgwm-ig3N-6rvDti9sZCTJ6Ev_lTzBhQgNZItqH_G74hRYF8_tfK-gBGWwcX5Nxo-bqoHHohC189-4krIlS6CHkmxeTk_J_DV2wsqTUlRAO4s6RUghrMJMy2D0TYZtOIsvqd1y2VN6mK9Ns2YR36NfoTZQzEvzNrBwYIuU3Tt028FLXrvQKDAv6mVDPesr1pSqJp7ww==

I would recommand this.

thx for the reply but you used 5 more points than me and forgot to pick Ghost Reaver that is crucial for the build i think..
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUA-d2LjMCaCarZ_MBmRUcEszLRogDr7vAfHNyFMmjyjxq4k69sKPoLYVfJxq4NfMT2rj48Leq6r6dnm4PMg1-0DD0P5FG3PkZxytMGOVBH_gqDCb6K-6rvDti9kyehL_MGFCA1kn_G74hRYF8_tfIRlsHF-TcaPm6qBx6IQtfPfuJKyJUugh5JsXk5Pyfw1dsLKk1JUY_6AO7Q0CzpX2oVIIazCTMtg9E2GbTiLL6ndctlTepivTbNmEd-jX6E2UMxL8zawcGCLlN07dNvBS1670CgwL-plQz3rK9aUqiae8M=

I am sorry. I Work currently on a ZO version of this build so thats why i forgot to take ghost reaver.
"
Alonfire wrote:
I Work currently on a ZO version of this build so thats why i forgot to take ghost reaver.

Could you tell your opinon about it? It's possible?

This is the build i am currently using.

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAvrzYTbfWsz-UoNtZT1baYi2oHt9odBhWsZC-gPnogwlBh0Zxtz60DIPM_grK0zwt2L2-isaug1-TJ6Evrj4MXwthf8bviGebHKevbBGWwcX5N-RRU6Vo8gceiELXz1BH8B-VLoIeSbHvDqIA8NXbCxQgBLNJUV8_wGb2SMEEGj5FR8RYeWh-4rUEMtGpbnk55CLr7nfj6dUabNWmhTIB3PfBhNlHfi_MvTbBgmVNvqd1y-pizZiNfkMx2sF07QUteu9AoMC_qZUM96yv

Lvling this is pretty annoying. Mana probs hole time -.-
U need at least 1.5 k ES to start using MoM/EB/ZO

Auras: disceplin,vitality,AA.
I got about 4.6k life, 2k Es and 250 ES regen per sec
Regen is no problem if u use enduring cry u get a huge boost in regen by 300+ and charges
The real problem of this build is sustaining Life and not ES.
With the Restless ward unique sustaining ES would be super easy.

My links are currently:
4L-Incierate/Faster Proj/Iron will or Fire Pen/ Echo sitting at about 8.1k Tooltip with lvl 19 Incinrate for reflect maps i use LL instead of iron will
4L- CWDT / GMP/ Ball lightning/Spark
3L- Vaal Molten Shell/ Enduring cry/ increased duration
3L- GWDT /Temporal chain/tempest shield

Yeh, levelling is the biggest problem with this char I think. If you go EB/GR first then it's too hard to get the ES. But if you go another skill first, you take no nodes that buff it so you run into trouble in the 50s.
in beta is +3exa Rathpith Globe :/

i want try this build at HC soon but big problem is not enought Life if i go for EB / GR but if i dont go EB / GR then i will have mana problem + i cant run any aura
I'm currently 48 playing this. It's super fun but only possible with elreon jewelry. At 20 I put on -15 mana cost total rings and have been playing Incinerate. It's enjoyable however getting the currency to buy rathpith and rainbowstrides is... problematic in HC. Actually, getting the ES life resist gear needed to switch over to EB GR is proving difficult. I think when the game is released, this will be my second character. I absolutely love the play style but it's impossible to level comfortably without elreon or currency built up.

I'm thinking I'll roll a cyclone character, farm up currency to buy all the uniques and get elreon to the right levels so I can get his -mana gear before rolling this. Aside from getting everything together, once you manage that it looks like the most fun and powerful build I've seen in all of beta.

Edit: Maybe a possible solution is to go blood magic while leveling? Since mana is a huge problem until you get EB GR and have enough ES to sustain you, maybe we could spend 12 points to get blood magic. It'd allow us to level with incinerate which will be stronger and more enjoyable than other skills. Once we're higher level we could just respec out.

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAO4FLQ48FSAYkRm0GlUlvCpNLOktgzWSNug6Uj8nQzFHfkrIWlJhIWVNbqp07XXLeu-E2YTvhmCNfptdqJq18ryfvTa-p82Y2L3awdtP37_gw-pi8pf-Cg==

With this, we could actually use Incinerate @ lvl 38 ish.
Last edited by oGsShadow on Jun 22, 2015, 8:45:32 PM
"
oGsShadow wrote:
I'm currently 48 playing this. It's super fun but only possible with elreon jewelry. At 20 I put on -15 mana cost total rings and have been playing Incinerate. It's enjoyable however getting the currency to buy rathpith and rainbowstrides is... problematic in HC. Actually, getting the ES life resist gear needed to switch over to EB GR is proving difficult. I think when the game is released, this will be my second character. I absolutely love the play style but it's impossible to level comfortably without elreon or currency built up.

I'm thinking I'll roll a cyclone character, farm up currency to buy all the uniques and get elreon to the right levels so I can get his -mana gear before rolling this. Aside from getting everything together, once you manage that it looks like the most fun and powerful build I've seen in all of beta.

Edit: Maybe a possible solution is to go blood magic while leveling? Since mana is a huge problem until you get EB GR and have enough ES to sustain you, maybe we could spend 12 points to get blood magic. It'd allow us to level with incinerate which will be stronger and more enjoyable than other skills. Once we're higher level we could just respec out.

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAO4FLQ48FSAYkRm0GlUlvCpNLOktgzWSNug6Uj8nQzFHfkrIWlJhIWVNbqp07XXLeu-E2YTvhmCNfptdqJq18ryfvTa-p82Y2L3awdtP37_gw-pi8pf-Cg==

With this, we could actually use Incinerate @ lvl 38 ish.

In beta I use flametotem/flameblast for lvling until i got EB, GR and Vaal Pact. Then one can start using incinerate. I always have 2 mana flask when lvling and I drink mana after each flameblast. It is not a problem since one flameblast always kill a lot mobs and you will never run out of mana flask.
After getting MOM I start to have problems with mana since MOM may drain you ES, especially when facing Bosses. I had such problem until I crafted a 380ES Titanium Spirit Shield and got 2000 ES pool.

I manage to buy 24 rainbowstride with 20c (price is not a problem, the problem is finding someone selling it...) in beta but for rathpith...I gave up. Yesterday saw someone selling it for 4ex while I only have 3. And it is the first time I ever see someone selling it.

Remark:
There are bugs with ES leech so one need Vaal Pact. Next depoly will fix it so hopefully we can respect points to Vaal Pact (6 pt!) and get life reg back.
Last edited by hupple on Jun 23, 2015, 6:29:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info