Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

3.6 k dps on a 4L with fire pen is fine. Dps is much more dependend on gemlvl and amount of links avaible rather then charater lvl.

CWDT setup is pretty redicules. When i open a box with 3 magic packs and the hole screen is covered with mobs the lgoh gives me about 1k per sec.

I would use Reckoning and Vengance if i have some spare sockets.
The cooldown on these makes them just so much worse.
Well u get more hp per hit from life on hit gem + cwdt gem also has cd , although shorter.
The cooldown of CWDT is 0.25 sec. Lets do some math
I usw Spark and Ball lighting in my setup with GMP

So i get 4 x 7(proj from Spark) + 4 x 5(prof from BL) x 5 (because BL can hit every 0.2 sec) x 5-8 logh( took 8 here) = about 1024 logh per sec assuming every spark proj hits and every BL proj hits only 1 mob

What makes this so strong is the steady regeneration.

Mabye the big hits of the block skillz can regenerate more hp but they are far less reliable.
If u miss u get 0 hp.
If the attack gets triggered on full hp the regen is wasted.

Last edited by Alonfire on Jun 20, 2015, 5:01:39 PM
"
Alonfire wrote:
I think there are 3 really good options for the 5 link
1. Fire Pen -> 30+ more dmg
2. Iron will -> no mana multiplier + 40 Spell dmg and ~300 str + 60% increased dmg to about 100% increased dmg total
3.Faster Casting -> gets multiplied by Echo and faster stacking and better regen from cybil´s

I think if u pick Vaal Pact it should be worth to get charisma to squeez in discipline aura for a great boost in survivability.

I use added chaos as the 5th link. It should give you same level of dps boost as fire pen. On the other hand, it is much easier to get RBGGG on a ES chest then RRBGG.
"
yotmato wrote:

GEMS AND LINKS SETUP

- 3L: Cast when Damage Taken Level 3 - Temporal Chains Level 7 - Arctic Armour
- 4L: Tempest Shield - Haste - Vaal Haste - Increased Duration

why you dont use Reduce Mana ?

Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jun 20, 2015, 7:22:51 PM
"
The cooldown of CWDT is 0.25 sec. Lets do some math
I usw Spark and Ball lighting in my setup with GMP

So i get 4 x 7(proj from Spark) + 4 x 5(prof from BL) x 5 (because BL can hit every 0.2 sec) x 5-8 logh( took 8 here) = about 1024 logh per sec assuming every spark proj hits and every BL proj hits only 1 mob

What makes this so strong is the steady regeneration.

Mabye the big hits of the block skillz can regenerate more hp but they are far less reliable.
If u miss u get 0 hp.
If the attack gets triggered on full hp the regen is wasted.

I see your point but your math is a bit wrong.

1. spark is probably bad since u dont have pierce chance with it so it will at most hit 1 mob with each "spark" reducing its effectivness in aoe situations. Would probably be better to use some other spell instead.

2. I think with the shotgunning nerf only 1 "ball" from ball lightning can hit a mob not all 5 so only 8 life per hit on each mob not 5x8.

Your set up still works and u are right about the missing part but in most cases u will be aoeing and both skills are aoe and chance to miss all mobs when u have 75%+ chance to hit lvl 85 mobs ( so even more lower lvl mobs i think) is very small. Also my setup procs even when u dont take damage and just block damage (which would be 60%+ of the hits since this is a block build). AND u get chance to blind!!

I guess it comes down to personal prefrence.
Last edited by Ulysses55 on Jun 20, 2015, 7:27:41 PM
What happened why are you on probation?

Can give me some hint on the sockets? 2%block chance is ok, but what else do we prefer? Maybe you should do a section for this.
The Jewels should be 8% Max Life and 2 % shield block chance which are both prefixes and hard to roll.
Hi, nice guide, because i have a level 90 templar i made a different version of your tree. I took the +1 curse on the tree for compesate the loss of dps(and because double curse is op), do you think can still work or scion is the only possible choice?

Spoiler
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEswUtBjkJMwmqC2EM9w3NEQ8UIBSwFSAYahm0Gj4brRzOHNwrUCzpLYMuUy_MMtE5UjpYOw08LT0PPeJAoEMxRUdHfkjuSVFMLUz_UEdRYFXGWAdfP19qZU1nm2jyapNvO3Ttd-N4rnk5eWh6737igh6DX4PbhNmFMoaziEKLjI8aj0aP-puhogCnCKluqZWsmKyvrj6vbK-nvTa-p8AawGbAmsC_wQTBgsHFxPbGrtDQ0TbTb9N-2fzawdsL4izkUevu7BjvDu967-vwH_DV8wb2o_fX-d37qv5U
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
Last edited by crazyjake on Jun 21, 2015, 1:33:58 PM
i Dont Understand how Vaal Pack work i still need have Linked Life Leech?
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jun 21, 2015, 1:55:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info