Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
Macromaster wrote:
Is it possible that there are no +2% Blockchance Jewels ? I really look for them but cant find them.

Think GGG changed it. 1% max now
"
Laere wrote:
Can someone look at my buiild and tell me if I am missing anything or can change anything? Feel like I am missing points.

I didn't see anything missing immediately. I mean, you don't have the unrelenting nodes or the sanctuary nodes yet but you don't have the points for them yet either. The builds that include them are like level 100 builds.
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
Hello everyone. Based off the comments from the previous section, I have decided to post two competing builds. Now, none of these builds are realizable to me, they are for level 100 min maxing. But still it seems like an area that deserves theory crafting.

The first build is the standard scion lay-out. This build will have more utility then the second in that it deals higher damage, and has effectively 3 extra jewel slots (therefore increasing damage and block chance beyond the second build).

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAvrzyl7fWsz-bXdtZT1aomi2oHt97w1pSsZC-gErIgwluqkZxtfK0DDWSeA3K0-q6_o_YvcAavooNfE3j_gqpbm87kyehL1fJplfyRXlod-N_xu-IUzUo-jrhwQQB3MHF-TdQQriTXz-E2ewYiELXzxzcFCAaPkd-j_qCHkmx6-6PGu8OfuK9NvDV0NDbCzLRhTJQR3k5ZU2VLklRX2pFR-nVvqcHHsBmdcsZtASz6mItg6IAzZgVIPAfjX4s6QkzaPJDMYaz0TbaweIsLlN07dNvBS1670CgwL-plQz3rK-MNlVLYeImlRa_Ax4fQS_MwYL2SA==

The second build is motivated by swarmofseals suggestion. It starts off as a Marauder, and in compensation for the loss of damage and jewel slots, picks up more armor and hp in both a higher scaling percentage and a higher base hp due to more strength.

In this second build it should be noted that the jewel slot near the scion tree is for intuitive leap so that one can pick up the 3 block nodes.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCAaPu8OfuJQR3k55FHp1Webns2uPqcwxq4B58T2PC0LYTboFE2vp4PMg1-vbIZg_Esczj0Ptz5o8mFSvJ8rUHy7Bjn-CvAf704YkQ3NOtj7qti98kWiAF4T_lQnL_MGNZIEs0CgkFVRYP6PtfLAZnrvRrfAvxo4bqpFRwUt02-plUrIMtF07Qz3WlLr7qyvqJoc3IUye8OPGriTKPpXyQ186rq0DMrTvoqTJ6Evf8bviFM1wcX5N1BC7BiIQtfPjDaP-oIeSbFVS_DV0NDbC2HiSVFfaiaVFr8DHh9BlS4HHg==

In my comparison between the two, assuming the best jewels are accessible, the second build achieves 233 (+28) % hp, and 370+ strength from base alone.

The first build achieves 190 (+49) % hp and 245+ strength from base alone.

My thoughts are that the scion build is overall better, in its flexibility with added jewel slots and significantly increased damage. Perhaps that increase in dps gives more suitability than the marauder.

What are your thoughts?
Last edited by sudhirking on Aug 24, 2015, 2:34:44 PM
Hey guys, im kinda lazy going through all the pages, but could anybody post the "guide" for atziri and über.. what flasks, gem swaps etc u use, thanks in advance =) cheers and grill on
So tried to get to atziri today. Died on the second boss. I watched a guided before doing it, and Idk what I did wrong on the second boss. I killed the caster bitch first, the the cyclone guy, buy the weird armed guy just was rekting my shit. ANy tips?
I would love some Atziri help as well. I got my first ever Atziri kill yesterday on this char, dying 4 times on the trio fight. I tried again today and just got wrecked by the trio fight. Vaal is easy, Atziri not that hard, but that damn trio..

I killed the titty bitch first and the double striker second last night, and just barely managed to kill the cycloner, with most of the ground covered in degen shit. Tonight I tried killing the cycloner second, but the double striker is so damn fast when enraged I couldn't keep away from him since most of the ground was covered in stuff I couldn't stand in. 4 out of 5 flasks had bleed removal. 3 life flasks, 1 ruby and 1 granite.

I would love to know what I'm doing so wrong. It's impossible to facetank the last guy, my life just vanishes. My profile is open so you can look at my gear from there, but the short version is:

lvl: 83
Life: 4438
Shield: 3084
Block 59% With Tempest Shield up
Spell block 75%
capped resists
"
SneezeGuard wrote:
I would love some Atziri help as well. I got my first ever Atziri kill yesterday on this char, dying 4 times on the trio fight. I tried again today and just got wrecked by the trio fight. Vaal is easy, Atziri not that hard, but that damn trio..

I killed the titty bitch first and the double striker second last night, and just barely managed to kill the cycloner, with most of the ground covered in degen shit. Tonight I tried killing the cycloner second, but the double striker is so damn fast when enraged I couldn't keep away from him since most of the ground was covered in stuff I couldn't stand in. 4 out of 5 flasks had bleed removal. 3 life flasks, 1 ruby and 1 granite.

I would love to know what I'm doing so wrong. It's impossible to facetank the last guy, my life just vanishes. My profile is open so you can look at my gear from there, but the short version is:

lvl: 83
Life: 4438
Shield: 3084
Block 59% With Tempest Shield up
Spell block 75%
capped resists

Edit: A thought: Would an Immortal Call set-up help with the trio fight? A CWDT IC with a self cast Enduring Cry. would it make any difference or just get me killed in the same amount of blows?

I just watched someone complete Uber Atziri in the Tempest league with this build and he was just about flawless in the trio fight. Is it just about positioning? And if so, how can I improve my fighting mechanics?
"
swarmofseals wrote:
"
Laere wrote:
Can someone look at my buiild and tell me if I am missing anything or can change anything? Feel like I am missing points.

I didn't see anything missing immediately. I mean, you don't have the unrelenting nodes or the sanctuary nodes yet but you don't have the points for them yet either. The builds that include them are like level 100 builds.

Should I go for sanctuary next?
I'm doing atziri, no deaths to trio with this setup. one death to atziri because i wanted to see if i could facetank the explosions it's not ideal at all but here it is...

Gear
Spoiler

i havent leveled a faster/slower projectiles. i dont really use the flame totem setup and the fire golem dies right away. I kill the cyclone guy as fast as possible. im at 51% block and 60% spell block 5khp and 1.7kes

here's my tree at lvl 89
Last edited by Cydcor on Aug 25, 2015, 9:43:52 AM
What's your damage at?\

I am at 4.75k hp, 1.8k es, and 11.6k tooltip.

51% block 26% spell block. can't get a rathpith globe, they too expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info