Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
SirAlfa wrote:
Thanks for reply
Well, I'd like to try Incinerate, could you suggest me some other easier build perhaps?
I'd like to do end game content, high lvl maps and Atziri
I have lvl 85 Arc witch, it's nice and all, but I don't think I'll be viable later
Maybe I'm wrong

Hey SirAlfa.This build is great in that you can start using incinerate as soon as you get it by the end of act1 normal. here's what you would need to get started: a pair of elderon rings. These are any rings that have the elderon mod on them that deduct mana cost from spells. You should aim to get 2 of these rings with there max roll of -8 mana cost. These are very cheap, and you can buy them yourself (just look at eleron's shop).

Next, at around level 37, you can purchase cybil's paw from poe.trade. You should look to buy them that have the maximum roll of +8 life gain on spell hit.

As you level incinerate, there might come a point where the two elederon rings will not sustain you. That's okay, just drop Herald of Ice, and it'll be fine.

Slowly gear up to spec into Mom, Eb, and Gr, and you are set.

Then the goal should be to get the rest of the uniques.
You can skip the elreon rings by picking up Thrill Killer and all of the passive nodes leading up to it, if you would prefer. Just run anger for auras.

Frees up your ring slots at the cost of HoI, AA, and 5 respec points when you switch to eb/mom.

I would just go with the elreon rings in your situation. Just putting the option out there for anyone who's poor and wants good life/resists on their rings or whatever.

Last edited by Gorgexpress on Aug 22, 2015, 9:12:48 PM
Hey I was wondering if this would be good to run with this build. right now im using a armor/es with some res and life but would the 4% life regen be worth it if I can max my resist atm. Still in Cruel mode
"
Laere wrote:
"
tweedacus wrote:
"
Laere wrote:
Right now I am level 81, still no MOM (can't get a ES 5L and my ES is 700ish atm), no rathpith, rainbowstrider, or neck. I am clearing maps fucking perfectly fine, the only death I have had since starting maps is the museum boss.

At this point Is it ok to skip MoM? What should I do next? Can anyone take a look at my character and give me a bit of advice on where to head next?

Also what is the best damage rolls for cobalt jewels is it spell damage with shield? then cast speed? would really like to up my damage, at 8k now, but want more.

In my opinion MoM is really important, i dont think it should cost too much to buy a 5l base, ive been selling mine for 2-3c. As far as jewels go, ive been rolling life OR block, with cast speed 2nd, then basically regaling to see if i get anything good. My dps atm is 9k with 5L

Yeah I got a 5L today and switched over to MoM, dps now at about 9k too.

The biggest thing I have issues with is the 13% ele damage reflect mod on maps. ATM I am avoiding them, but is there a way to do them without getting rekt?

Turn off your auras (just anger) and take out firepen from your links, then reflect maps are easy as long as you don't spray into a LARGE pack, just position yourself to kill half a pack at a time, more tedious, but reflect maps are definitely doable.
I havent had any problems with reflect maps even with fire pen + anger. Does spell block work against reflect?
Hey everyone!

So, i had a lvl 56 scion taking the dust, waiting for a new spec since the start of the new league, and decided i would give this build a try.

I'm now 74 on that scion, but i'm really missing life atm.

2.5k hp, 6.485 dps tooltip with auras.
51%/62% block/spellblock

I'm pretty much rolling on everything tho, but i'm really wanting to try Atziri, and i know that I'm obviously missing a lot of life, waiting to be at 4k life at least for the first try.

Seeing my actual stuff, i know that i should change my gloves, which are basically trash gloves that were in my stash, that i should change my rings too that have a low life pool.

Beside that, I have the required uniques (stone, cybil's, rainbowstrides, and rathpith).
I'm also using a Vertex mask since i got it free.

I have a 600ES+ chest, which has no life, but if I manage to be full caped lightning res withouth the chest, i could take of the mastercraft and put a life instead (not sure, I should actually check if it's true).

Here's the beast:

Here's my current passive tree:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAO4EswUtBjkHHgkzC2EM9xGWFSAZtB7fKk0s6S2DLagvzDLRNZI8LT0PPydAoEMxRUdGcUd-SVFKyE9WUWBaUl9qZU1o8m6qdO11y3rvf8aCHoMJg1-DzITZhTKIQo1-j_qTJ5Uum12hL6IAqJqplayvrj6vbK-nsZCzP7QMtfK3PrfWvTa-ir6nvrzAZsC_wYLBxcT2xq7K082Y0NDRNti92sHbC9tZ4izqYuvu8B_w1fKX8wb7qv4K?accountName=galendil1973&characterName=Doulendil

Ripped my lvl 75 Scion at merc act 4 piety red beam.

4500 life
1500 ES
50% block
Spell block...minimal to none. I didn't have stone of lazhwar or rainbowstrides

Basically an extra unintended whirling blade put me back in the beam. She ony had 1/8 of her life left. So close but yet so far...

I switched to a Rise of the Phoenix for Kaom. Deresso I switched back to my 29 block ES/Life shield.

Only had one unique: Anvil which helped for block. Also cybils paw of course

I used Iron will to help with mana use until I switched to EB/GR/MoM at lvl 70. Switched to fire Pen at that point. DPS was 4600 tool tip.

It was honestly very easy to level. Enjoyed it very much.

Considering rolling another one. My friend wants me to go SRS.

Good luck to all

Passive skill tree build

Last edited by Scar_Finger on Aug 23, 2015, 11:08:13 AM
OK, I'm getting to the point where I'm almost ready to spec out of the FT leveling build and into the main build. I could probably buy a rathpith OR a LC but likely not both, at least not now. Which should I prioritize?

For reference, this is the chest that I will be using if I don't use LC:

IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
Last edited by swarmofseals on Aug 23, 2015, 12:14:59 PM
Can someone look at my buiild and tell me if I am missing anything or can change anything? Feel like I am missing points.
Is it possible that there are no +2% Blockchance Jewels ? I really look for them but cant find them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info