Just a reminder for those who forgot or are new

"
abaraxe wrote:
What kind of an asshole are you for invading other people their maps? its basicly stealing! and for what? becaus people use the party board? and you get anoyed by it? wow bravo to the person who thinks this is a good way to interact with other people! making the game alot more fun when you can fuck up other people's maps isnt it? Unbelievable!

What kind of person abuses public party system to trade? lol
"
Gillsing wrote:
Until today I had no idea that people who made public parties for trading then went into maps. I figured they'd just be in their hideouts until they got some kind of indication that someone wanted to trade. After all, a public party is a public party.

Though I suppose that putting a player on ignore would prevent them from entering your hideout and thereby your maps, even when they've joined your party. Because that happened one time in a rotation I was in.

Well it will not help if the whole world takes turn to invade his maps unless he bans the whole world.
never thought of such a concept - invasion!
i will definitely try it for myself! :D :D :D
【ツ】 MaryJane's Coffee Shop! 【ツ】

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1265447
so if someone does something that you dont like you just do even worse things back? [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Rachel on Jun 12, 2015, 11:23:22 AM
hmm curious what is that sentence removed by support. Guess it is better not knowing.
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Just a quick update, got a perfect HP roll belly of the beast from invading today.

Chat logs of the party/map you invaded or it didnt happen!

I KNOW the person had something to say about it come on man dont hold out on us!

It's standard, I wouldn't care if someone looted my BotB, CoD, LC or anything in that rarity range. Personally I have nearly a dozen of these that are 5L+ already.

Most of the public parties that are selling things are wasting their time IMO. The only time I've personally used the public board for trading was for currency exchanges, which it worked fairly well. I would AFK to do chores and keep screen/sound on to see if anyone would message me, so I guess you wouldn't have been able to invade me. I think the invasion is fine; I generally think griefing in games is fine, although I can't say I've personally partake in 10+ years in griefing myself lol.
heres the reason why its worse for the people invading the maps.

even during a public party.. its bad group play to rush ahead and kill all the mobs if your party is selling off junk or in town buying something....

so if you invade someones custom party made for selling/buying... you could atleast have the decency to wait for them and not rush ahead or anything and steal their kills/loot while they are elsewhere on the map.

otherwise your just being a douche on top of being a douche.
Yes, lets try to get ignored and blocked by as many people as possible in a game about trading and partying.

I've seen this happen before, and what results is that the offender's account name gets passed through every channel possible and then that person is essentially blacklisted for the rest of the league. All for what, a trip through some random person's Gorge? YAY! Unless you stole a Void Battery or another map-specific unique, I don't really see the point, as you could have just been farming Docks or anywhere else. There are a lot of immoral things you can do to get ahead or to "have fun", but in the grand scale of griefing, I would consider this very high risk for very little gain.

Also, people form public parties FOR TRADING, hence the description in their party name. Not every public party needs to be a mapping/leveling party. Your intrusion into their map is not justified by anything except your own delusions.

edit: btw thanks for the heads up, already got you ignored ingame now :)
Last edited by ReturnOf on Jun 12, 2015, 1:00:22 PM
It's pretty much impossible to sell stuff in game, i just sometimes link an item in global and ask if someone wants it but do not abuse it.
Btw i never check those public party advertisements but u gave me a good idea, so i think i will advertise my crap here as well.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
hmm curious what is that sentence removed by support. Guess it is better not knowing.

it was'nt that bad, just said the waord a-hole aggain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info