Just a reminder for those who forgot or are new

This is funny. If everyone started doing it then maybe people would quit spamming the party system with trading. Heck, even if they aren't mapping it would be really annoying to the traders having people constantly joining without trading.

I agree that two wrongs don't make a right. Although I wouldn't really call invading wrong. More like being self righteous. In real life I see people do bullshit all the time. But I don't call them out for it (almost never anyway). On the other hand I think the traders really have can't complain. They are knowingly abusing the system and making it a pain in the ass for everyone looking for a party.
"
harddaysnight wrote:
In real life I see people do bullshit all the time. But I don't call them out for it (almost never anyway).

Gee, I wonder why. Something to do with physical altercations I bet
IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin
"
Deadpeng wrote:
The public party system is thoroughly meant for public party. If you use it to vendor items, people are free to join and be involved in your progression of maps.

I have currently gained two levels and earned roughly 1 exalt worth through map invasion. Thus far I know that GGG has not made a stance on map invasion as the system is designed to allow it. Abused by worth traders and farmers.

Those who wanted to report me for map invading. Please acknowledge that you are the ones who are in an embarrassed position, not me.

Most important of all, a reminder to all new and veteran players alike. Map invasion is a viable playstyle and has been welcome in the game so far. Please do not take offence.

A sincere thanks for your sold efforts with cleaning up the rabble. People should emulate your fine work!!
''It was nice but not really great'' in memory of rondanashu 13.4.2016
"
abaraxe wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
hmm curious what is that sentence removed by support. Guess it is better not knowing.

it was'nt that bad, just said the waord a-hole aggain.

Well it still breaks the rules of the forum.
OP, from me to you

cheers and continue the good work!
I love when fools join my trade party thinking they're going to gatecrash my map. Only to see, you can't join my hideout :)
Good job being a exile, exile.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
Hey guys,

I am streaming my map invasion now. For those who want some good laughs.

http://www.twitch.tv/deadpeng
Alright guys, no more invasion.

I just received an official message from Arthur. Sorry everyone for breaking the rules. No more invasion from anyone, including myself.

You are the hero noticeboard deserves, way to go, keep up the good work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info