Just a reminder for those who forgot or are new

Got rekt
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
I made a public party for untainted saying "come join, it's my birthday, optional 5c". I wanted to fill the party and share the XP gains with others.

He joined, entered the map, left the party, ran away from me and the one other guy that joined. He continually ran away from us to ruin the fun.

I was excited to get untainted, and I'm closing in on 100. I don't need currency, but I don't mind having some company on the journey.

Thanks for the anti-birthday gift. You're so good at ruining fun.
Hey Murfdawgg,

Sorry for the interruption. Didnt know it was against the rules. You can join my maps if you want.
Judging from that message, they're only against "antagonistic" invasions, i.e. invasions that are done for the purpose of pissing people off.

Does that mean that if I'm just invading for free maps it's okay?

I'm going to go ahead and assume it is unless a dev comments otherwise.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
100% agree with OP

hopefully new trading system will get us rid of those immoral traders

New trading system is a fluke at best .

Also LOL @ GGG ingame police department .
R.I.P 4.B.
Last edited by tryhardgg on Jun 14, 2015, 3:57:19 AM
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Alright guys, no more invasion.

I just received an official message from Arthur. Sorry everyone for breaking the rules. No more invasion from anyone, including myself.

If PKing people in bandit like it s a sport is not antagonistic behavior then I don t know that it is. Yet this is ok but invading is not.

So GGG, does Pking purposely noobs in bandit now an antagonistic behavior or do we have a double standard here?

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jun 14, 2015, 10:26:57 AM
"
lolozori wrote:
So GGG, does Pking purposely noobs in bandit now an antagonistic behavior or do we have a double standard here?
Hahaha. GGG will cease to exist before you'll get an answer. I mean, real answer, not some shit along the "they know the risks" lines (like traders don't know the risks but every noob does, lol).
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info