[2.0][106 - 285k DPS] Lucinda's Shockwave Totem | Atziri/Uber Viable | Budget Version Available

"
allsunsdawn wrote:

Aight, took waaaay too many Vaal, but I'll settle for RRBBBB

Will probably use SWT / Empower / Faster Casting / Increased AOE or Conc / ICD / Physical to Lightning

May just start a Witch now T_T

Omg that +1 Carcass, equivalent to 1 mirror ? :D
Awesome!!
"
kenny_ty wrote:
"
allsunsdawn wrote:

Aight, took waaaay too many Vaal, but I'll settle for RRBBBB

Will probably use SWT / Empower / Faster Casting / Increased AOE or Conc / ICD / Physical to Lightning

May just start a Witch now T_T

Omg that +1 Carcass, equivalent to 1 mirror ? :D
Awesome!!

It's a lot less expensive now, I think when Carcass was more highly desired some +1 copies sold for ~180 exa or so. But this was my pet project and I gathered the 1850 Vaal Orbs myself :)

The rest of the gear isn't that great but it is what I happen to have. I am considering using my 87 Scion Body on Standard so I can do early damage testing with the setup.

Planned gear, Void Batteries and somewhat budget-y kind of stuff:

Spoiler

I think the Sash is actually quite nice, and a very cheap option since that combination of stats isn't highly desired. But since the essence of my tree is more in regards to using a hybrid setup like I said before some losses on DPS must be made. I think with a +1 Chest and 9 Power Charges, the clear will be ok.

Need to hunt down Regrets, and I'll get back to this thread.

/e I will also add that Scion body has more access to Jewel slots. I think on the Standard Witch Tree you can get 2 that are "on the path" and then one that is 1-2 nodes out.

/e2 Got the first Jewel for the build, think it turned out pretty well:

Spoiler
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jul 25, 2015, 6:47:15 PM
Hi guys, trying this build on warbands on a fairly low budget, working up to carcass, etc. I'm trying to figure out survivability in higher maps.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcEswVCBx4N0Q5ID6sRlhVQFkAWbxa_Fy8aOBpsHwIgbiSqJpUnLyoLKhMsnC0fNsU26TpYPAU9X0GWRKtJUUyzTq5QMFJTVUtVrlXGVdZY5VnzWitd8mHiY0Nk52aeaPJtbHBScNVyD3_GgKSCEIIegpuD24PzhX2J04w2j6aP-pBVlSCVLpeVmjudrp_fogCio6PypwiuEq6zsTa1SLmTwGbB88MJ0PXVptgk2t3bC9te37DjauQi6_XtPO988B_w1fId8-r3wfrS?accountName=Nicol&characterName=Myojin

The main issue I'm running into is that I want to use MoM but don't have near enough regen from Zealot's to consider it. Shav's ring is inaccessible, Blood dance doesn't work with totem skills and requires culling on incinerate, and vitality isn't really enough regen and won't fit in the build with discipline. I'm currently using enduring cry as a "mana pot" which works well enough but won't be near enough with MoM.

At this point I'm 90% sure chill of corruption + 1-2x vaal discipline gems is the only way to easily sustain a MoM setup. Alternatively it could be vaal clarity, but then I could run out of ES and have no way to regen still. Should I drop zealot's altogether and hope that I'm able to gather souls in time to cast vaal clarity without being stuck due to MoM? I was also considering the fragile bloom gem, it nerfs MoM by 1/3 but could provide valuable regen

ign - Zilead
Last edited by Nicol on Jul 26, 2015, 2:32:27 AM
Since some people here have problems with survivability, here is my build and my gear. i have 4.5k hp ATM and im MoM. so even safer.... btw. eb is really ez to run and you basicly have 30% more life....

What i do if i get hit by a big mob and my es dropes do 0? -- i activate vaal discipline...

if you have any questions feel free to ask...

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcEswVCBx4N0Q5ID6sPxBFQEZYWQBZvFr8aOBpsHRQdTx8CIG4kqiaVJy8qCyoTLJwtHzW5Nj02xTbpOlg7fDwFPV9BlkSrRZ1JUUyzTq5QMFJTU1JVS1WuVcZY5VnzWitd8mHiYqxjQ2SdZp5o8myMbWxwUnDVcg9_xoIQgh6Cm4Pbg_OFMoV9idOMNo5kj0aPpo_6kFWVIJUul5WX9Jo7muCdqp_fogCio6PypwinK64SrrOxNrVItvq4ysBmwfPQ9dWm2CTa3dsL217fsONq5CLr7uv17TzvfPAf8NXyHfPq96b3wfrS?accountName=koassount&characterName=MissMoon

Spoiler
"
koassount wrote:
Since some people here have problems with survivability, here is my build and my gear. i have 4.5k hp ATM and im MoM. so even safer.... btw. eb is really ez to run and you basicly have 30% more life....

What i do if i get hit by a big mob and my es dropes do 0? -- i activate vaal discipline...

if you have any questions feel free to ask...

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcEswVCBx4N0Q5ID6sPxBFQEZYWQBZvFr8aOBpsHRQdTx8CIG4kqiaVJy8qCyoTLJwtHzW5Nj02xTbpOlg7fDwFPV9BlkSrRZ1JUUyzTq5QMFJTU1JVS1WuVcZY5VnzWitd8mHiYqxjQ2SdZp5o8myMbWxwUnDVcg9_xoIQgh6Cm4Pbg_OFMoV9idOMNo5kj0aPpo_6kFWVIJUul5WX9Jo7muCdqp_fogCio6PypwinK64SrrOxNrVItvq4ysBmwfPQ9dWm2CTa3dsL217fsONq5CLr7uv17TzvfPAf8NXyHfPq96b3wfrS?accountName=koassount&characterName=MissMoon

Spoiler

Don't want to use any jewel?
Good idea on vaal discipline + Mom
+1
Vaal Pact+ Eldritch Battery? for what?!
ING: Pan_Samolodzik

got 399K dps with this gear on shockwave totem
9 charges + concentrated effect + tate of hate + atziri's promise + RF
can have better DPS with a +1 to all gem carcass but i don't got this for now :)

my passiv

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcEswVCBx4N0Q5ID8QRlhOeFkAWbxa_GjgabB0UHwIfGCBuJKomlScvKgsqEyycLR82xTbpOlg7fDwFPV9BlkSrSVFMs06uUDBR-1JTVUtVrlXGWOVZ81orXfJeXWHiY0NmVGaecFJw1XIPfIN-M3_GghCCHoPbg_OFfYnTjDaOZI9Gj6aP-pBVlG-VIJUul5WaO5_fogCio6PypJGnCKeUrhKus7E2tUi2-rjKuZPAZsHzwwnNFtAf0PXR_dWm2CTbC9te37DjauQi6-7r9e0873zv6_Af8NXyHfPq96b60g==?accountName=Snaker38&characterName=BibouWi
Last edited by Snaker38 on Aug 1, 2015, 3:22:56 AM
"
Snaker38 wrote:

can have better DPS with a +1 to all gem carcass but i don't got this for now :)

Ahh your gear, i think im the one who sell you the lv 21 SWT xD
+1 for the 400k hype! :)
Hi,

Nice build, i'm playing and enjoying it but i wanted know if the physical %dmg at the start of the shadow and nodes just below ( Master of the force) are worth it for shockwave if i don't wanna go for crit version ?
"
Snaker38 wrote:

my passiv

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcEswVCBx4N0Q5ID8QRlhOeFkAWbxa_GjgabB0UHwIfGCBuJKomlScvKgsqEyycLR82xTbpOlg7fDwFPV9BlkSrSVFMs06uUDBR-1JTVUtVrlXGWOVZ81orXfJeXWHiY0NmVGaecFJw1XIPfIN-M3_GghCCHoPbg_OFfYnTjDaOZI9Gj6aP-pBVlG-VIJUul5WaO5_fogCio6PypJGnCKeUrhKus7E2tUi2-rjKuZPAZsHzwwnNFtAf0PXR_dWm2CTbC9te37DjauQi6-7r9e0873zv6_Af8NXyHfPq96b60g==?accountName=Snaker38&characterName=BibouWi

Very nice. I've wanted to try RF. How hard is it to juggle RF activation + Dousing Flask for this?

I haven't had much time to play with work recently but just some short comments:

- Low Level SWT Gem sucks :P It's gonna be a while before I get a 20/20 on Standard! But just doing Dailies and some of my old 78 maps for fun atm, got Level 17 SWT
- Scion tree that I put together for hybrid is not awesome, you lose anywhere from 5-6 points worth of Passives, but gain 1 Jewel Slot
- I am starting to doubt hybrid again, just cannot seem to get comfortable. Spent a lot of Regrets so far with tweaking, I think EB/MOM/ZO might be revisited. But I'm running out of spare currency for more Regrets, maybe I can get some feedback in this thread

Current Gear:
Spoiler

I'm on my work laptop so I don't have POE installed to take out my Jewels from tree, but this is what I came up with (Scion start, only char I got in Standard that can do this, note with Witch Tree we gain a number of Nodes)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAABAcEswceCGcI9A3RDkgRlhZAFy8YPBhWGjgc3B0UHwIgbiL0KPoqCyoTMtE2xTpYPAU9X0GWRUdFnUlRTLNOrlAwUlNTUlXGVdZY5VnzWitd8l5dXypjQ2TnZlRmnmjyakNsC20ZcFJw1XIPfEt8g35Zf8aApILHg9uD84V9idOOZI8aj0aQVZMnkzqUb5UulnSXlZf0muCf36IAo_KnCKeUrhKus7E2tUi2hrb6uJO9J8BUwGbQH9D10f3YJNte6-Tr7u9874jv6_Af8NXz6vem-Tf56PrS?accountName=AllSunsDawn&characterName=__Saranghaeyo__

You can view the Jewels from there I believe.

Overall got 3.6K Life and 1.9K ES, still feel somewhat squishy. But the body is only Level 87 so there is still some room to go, like completing the Melding Wheel and so forth.

Based on some very loose math I think I will end up with somewhere around 3.8K Life / 2K ES and somewhere in the 80K damage range with SWT using 9 Power Charges. Will try Atziri when gems get leveled a bit, I don't wanna do it with Level 17 SWT, maybe 19 or so I'll try it. The two rooms before Atziri seem rather easy, with Clone phase probably presenting the most issues. But haven't tried so I'm not sure yet.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info