[2.0][106 - 285k DPS] Lucinda's Shockwave Totem | Atziri/Uber Viable | Budget Version Available

"
Primalpat wrote:
"
Mawwk wrote:
im thinking about making this build.

what about artic armour now? how much life and resists u got in merc.

Right now I'm level 77 with 3.1k life and capped resists. I highly recommend running Arctic Armor, it seems so good now. Also using the EB + MoM combo while reserving all of my mana for Hatred + Herald of Ashe + Arctic Armor. Here is my tree:

thats why i am looking for, thanks.

also with this tree, whats ur dps, and is there any ways to get a higher life? im planning to play in tempest.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
"
kenny_ty wrote:
"
milk851007 wrote:
hellow~ do you remember me?

this version passive is very difficult for choice

this passive is for 100lv shockwave Witch by +40hp +1passive +1power charge

and the Aura can choose the Discipline+Hatred+Herald of Ash+lv4 Enlighten(or lv3Enlighten+ one4%passive)

How do you think?

You are 月月 ? Haha. You purposely register global server account to post it here? :P
I dropped by your twitch stream last week :D
Do we need to run AA now for more defense ?
Nice build as always! :)

yes,I am . My FT has run AA ,but EK Totem and Shockwave no run ,because i wear Infernal Mantle,if you no Infernal Mantle could run AA.

Last edited by milk851007 on Jul 22, 2015, 9:44:37 AM
"
Primalpat wrote:
"
milk851007 wrote:
hellow~ do you remember me?

this version passive is very difficult for choice

this passive is for 100lv shockwave Witch by +40hp +1passive +1power charge

and the Aura can choose the Discipline+Hatred+Herald of Ash+lv4 Enlighten(or lv3Enlighten+ one4%passive)

How do you think?

Milk, it looks good. I actually had some ideas after looking at your tree that I could apply to my own tree. Do you expect to get level 100 in the new league or are you planning for standard?

In fact, I just can't think of how to give up what passives by the low LV,So I went straight to the take 100LV tree.

I'm very very lazy,so lv100 is Impossible for me :(
new league I had palying a FT in there,LV is 61 now:)

Been Playing in tempest, my biggest issue being survivability while speccing all the crit nodes. At the moment I am running MoM + EB + Zealots which isn't bad, but I still feel pretty squishy. Eventually going to run grace when I can get it worked out with Grace + AA + Discipline(or vitality depending on my ES). It's definitely nice to be able to reserve 100% of my mana. If I don't die which I feel like I will, I should be into higher level maps within a few days.

Running Divinarius + random garbage gear, but enough to keep my dex up for nice AA / Grace when I can use grace anyway. Been thinking of speccing into a few + % Energy Shield nodes to drop discipline for grace as well. Still not sure.

Also waiting to find gear with resists on it to be able to run Romira's

Overall I feel Life + ES is way too squishy and gets mana issues if you don't spec for some mana stuffs. Still looking for ideas. The new EB is weird and I hate having to use a potion every time I take a chip of damage.

Is q20 SWT for 20% totem life important in 2.0? Just yolo vaal and got lv 21 dono should happy or sad now.
"
kenny_ty wrote:

Is q20 SWT for 20% totem life important in 2.0? Just yolo vaal and got lv 21 dono should happy or sad now.

You should definitely be happy! The only place i feel like i've needed totem life is in maps with elemental reflect. The totems just seem to kill themselves really quick in there.
"
Mawwk wrote:

thats why i am looking for, thanks.

also with this tree, whats ur dps, and is there any ways to get a higher life? im planning to play in tempest.

My DPS is only 15k with 5 power charges. I dont have a carcass jack, or divinarius or void battery etc yet. Only unique I have is the romira's banquet. Yeah you can definitely get higher life, but have to sacrifice some damage. Look at Milk's tree up a few posts. Its level 100, but he efficiently grabs more life nodes.
Has anyone example gear with gem setup for 2.0 with dual void battery?
thanks in advance!

I like the tree milk has done!!!
IGN: nbac
Shop ID: 508240
#1 Life/ ES Belt Race Reward Design: 594591
#1 ES Chest | ilvl80 | 6x TT | 1037 ES: 830699
Last edited by nbacx on Jul 24, 2015, 4:53:52 AM
Need Vaals (sell to me? :D) to recolor my +1 Carcass but the first draft of gear is almost done.

Sad part is, the Romira and the Witch body are on Warbands lmao.

I prefer my hybrid tree though, I do think giving up some DPS for survivability is good.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Aight, took waaaay too many Vaal, but I'll settle for RRBBBB

Will probably use SWT / Empower / Faster Casting / Increased AOE or Conc / ICD / Physical to Lightning

May just start a Witch now T_T
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info