One-Week Cut-Throat (IV008)

More than a race starting this even 1 hour after the start make it unplayable.
Got 3 hours delayed due to a movie (thanks once again for the heads up a couple weeks before GGG), unable to progress as people 6-8+ my level are camping every new instance in certain areas (Merveil normal *cough*).

Level restriction could REALLY use some polish or this is unplayable due to camps if you missed just a few hours (or as someone said, one hour).

Level restriction to max 2 above in normal, max 4 above in cruel, and max 6 above in merciless would be fair, right now its utter shit and unplayable.

The fatal flaw in the design is that if a player wasn't able to begin at the start time, there's no point in beginning at all.

Maybe if it were hardcore people would die ahead of you so you could sneak a few levels in?

I dunno.

It's a shame there wasn't some kind of alternative event for those unable to be there at the start? Another HCSF event or something? Endless ledge?

They need events like this on a weekly basis. What a blast. Only played for 3 hours but what fun.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Ok, I can't seem to make a character in the cut-throat league.
It just say's coming soon.
"
They need events like this on a weekly basis. What a blast. Only played for 3 hours but what fun.

I suppose in 6 days you could log in and play another 3 hours. They could actually remove the timer and make it a permanent drop-in event. Really, it might not be a bad idea.
Fun for a while but losing 100% of gear is a bit much imho. I like the "lose 1 random piece" idea quite a bit more. Also, getting killed by a char 9 lvl's above you is a bit rough when your lvl 28.
Was having fun - but the lv 12's camping out in Mud Flats is a bit annoying for most.

I guess sooner or later they will out-level the cap or get bored bonking lv 4's for gear that can't possibly be helpful to them.
got my achievement, back to beta or standard/hc for me~

is fun for hour or 3 but meh
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
ATLEAST GIVE US SOME FUCKING IMMUNITY WHEN WE GET KILLED.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info