One-Week Cut-Throat (IV008)

was a lot more boring than i imagined, kept invading instances but people were just skipping straight through them, anytime i did manage to spot someone they just run away and not want to fight. finally scored a kill by camping some poor guys town portal with fire traps then logged out after getting chieve and deleted the toon. 20 mins of chasing people in circles for 0 fights and 1 gank. how do you follow up the best league in POE history with this smh.
Last edited by Rimez on Jun 10, 2015, 5:50:09 PM
Finally, last darn achievement gotten. Waited so long for that, thank you to those 4 random dudes at mud flats getting rekt by 4 freeze pulses <3
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
GL all on getting achievement and whatever other goal~ no prizes so won't hold my interest but I do wanna go for the achiev obviously. Hopefully still be some lowbies around tonight when off work and not a bunch of low levels in gold gear they farmed while I was at work :)

are there roaming teams of people even though parties aren't possible?

guilds?
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
The exp loss on being pked makes this league unfun.
It really isn't fun at all to have to grind areas only to lose 30% of your bar to someone who is overleveled for the area. So your option is to stay and grind or move on and be underleveled because you are so behind in xp.
Lots of fun, but time to take a break and let my heart slow down. I was 5 wins, 3 losses, and several draws. Then kinda lost count.

It sucked when I lost gear with stats and couldn't use my main gem after that. Bought an amulet and lost that. Then decided to grind low level areas to get a passive stat and not have to get it form gear.

Seems like it's already down to the OP players with a lot of good gear. I got my wins early then after 3 losses didn't have much gear left.
"
harddaysnight wrote:
I got my wins early then after 3 losses didn't have much gear left.

Same here. No chance vs anyone in the end without gear.

Does anybody know what the +- level restriction is per zone? I got killed the first time by a guy who was like 5 lvls higher than me (Sarn) and yeah, there's not a lot you can do. Shouldn't be possible to kill ppl who are much lower than you in my opinion.
"
Seibar wrote:

are there roaming teams of people even though parties aren't possible?

Yep! several teams running around. Managed to avoid them so far, by running away like a wimp when you see them closing in on you. Still been lots of fun though :P

Got my achievement done right away, now I think I will just play until I get killed.
Died about 5 times at coast..Yeah i gave up :D some guy was nice enough to give me a kill for achievement tho
I had tons of fun up until every instance of the coast I tried to join that had people in it was being camped at the zone in by level 12+ players one-shotting everyone with bear traps. So much for level restrictions I guess?

Level 5 vs level 8 not so bad but 10+ levels over the zone? No thanks.
This league is simply straight shit, first cold snap just kill anyone has you can't dodge it, a lvl 5 witch can kill a lvl 11 from other classes.

Second point is that there should be some penalty from higher player entering lower lvl area.

About losing items on death if someone take your items he should leave his items on ground too. So if someone take an helmet player he should have to lose his own helm in the process, so player can't only take better items, if they kill someone with inferior gear if they take it they lose their.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info