"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

The hoverboard is a lie. ='[.]'=

It is not ^_^

http://www.lexus-int.com/amazinginmotion/slide/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwSwZ2Y0Ops

E: Mind thoroughly blown yet or should we go back to "Mechs" made of junkyard scrap? ;)
I wonder if you really did read info at that links or just looked at the pictures. Maglev is old news. Very old. It is in no way "a future".
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

The hoverboard is a lie. ='[.]'=

It is not ^_^

http://www.lexus-int.com/amazinginmotion/slide/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwSwZ2Y0Ops

E: Mind thoroughly blown yet or should we go back to "Mechs" made of junkyard scrap? ;)
I wonder if you really did read info at that links or just looked at the pictures. Maglev is old news. Very old. It is in no way "a future".

Yes so old, plz link me to an operational hoverboard from the past?

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 15, 2015, 5:47:02 AM
I wanna buy a hoverboard, not a hoverboard AND a doctored track:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2015/06/24/lexus-hoverboard/29220305/

='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Sep 15, 2015, 11:43:36 AM
"
TheWretch wrote:
Magnetic levitation, man. Yeah, this magnet is made in shape of hoverboard but it is absolutely nowhere near that thing from the movie. If you don't understand it then you really didn't read anything about Lexus "invention". Or at least you didn't understand a thing about it, although they explain it in detail. But I guess you just didn't bother reading it at all 'cause that's dull text, not cool pictures, right?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
Magnetic levitation, man. Yeah, this magnet is made in shape of hoverboard but it is absolutely nowhere near that thing from the movie. If you don't understand it then you really didn't read anything about Lexus "invention". Or at least you didn't understand a thing about it, although they explain it in detail. But I guess you just didn't bother reading it at all 'cause that's dull text, not cool pictures, right?

Who the fuck said it was the hoverboard from the movie lol

I said we were making strides, and we are.

I cant believe some people would poopoo a fkn hoverboard. Are you more the Segway type?
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 15, 2015, 2:07:37 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I wanna buy a hoverboard, not a hoverboard AND a doctored track:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2015/06/24/lexus-hoverboard/29220305/

='[.]'=

if you can afford the board chances are...
>Who the fuck said it was the hoverboard from the movie lol
Ehm... you? Otherwise why would you put that picture in your post?

>I said we were making strides, and we are.
Look, if someone put elliptical "cap" over quadrocopter and then made a movie about it called "yo I made some supertechnological UFO - look, it even can fly" I very much doubt that you would say "we are making strides in creating UFOs". So why do you say it in this case? Hell, the quads are more modern tech than what was used in this so-called "hoverboard"...

>I cant believe some people would poopoo a fkn hoverboard. Are you more the Segway type?
Sorry, didn't understand that at all. Care to elaborate?
"
silumit wrote:
>Who the fuck said it was the hoverboard from the movie lol
Ehm... you? Otherwise why would you put that picture in your post?

>I said we were making strides, and we are.
Look, if someone put elliptical "cap" over quadrocopter and then made a movie about it called "yo I made some supertechnological UFO - look, it even can fly" I very much doubt that you would say "we are making strides in creating UFOs". So why do you say it in this case? Hell, the quads are more modern tech than what was used in this so-called "hoverboard"...

>I cant believe some people would poopoo a fkn hoverboard. Are you more the Segway type?
Sorry, didn't understand that at all. Care to elaborate?

Please find the quote where I say its the board from the movie? If not, I think you assumed and you know what happens when you assume right?

I mean if you're so jaded you cant appreciate the inherent coolness factor of a fuckin hoverboard, maybe something safer and more streamlined to the masses, like a Segway perhaps, would be more to your liking.

Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 16, 2015, 12:16:16 AM
This is all very well and good, but I can't help but notice the lack of links to genetically engineered Monkey Butlers.

So...
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
This is all very well and good, but I can't help but notice the lack of links to genetically engineered Monkey Butlers.

So...

I think Kubrick covered those?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info