We are in the future

Something a little less practical and a hell of a lot more fun, a real life mech!

https://youtu.be/snkacCJRwuM?t=12m4s
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Sep 14, 2015, 9:06:48 PM
"
SkyCore wrote:
Something a little less practical and a hell of a lot more fun, a real life mech!

https://youtu.be/snkacCJRwuM?t=12m4s

Could've dressed for the occasion, instead of in their street geek togs. Also, a wider field of view showing more than the cockpit would've made for a much better opening. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

The new electric Porsche is pretty neat

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 15, 2015, 12:21:53 AM
Which of the following is not like the other?

a) super intelligent machines
b) nanobot cure for cancer
c) giant fucking killer robot
d) an electric car

Sorry bud, but an electric car is like a pen that writes upside down compared to others.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
Which of the following is not like the other?

a) super intelligent machines
b) nanobot cure for cancer
c) giant fucking killer robot
d) an electric car

Sorry bud, but an electric car is like a pen that writes upside down compared to others.

Sorry it didn't live up to your expectations ¯\(°_o)/¯

Super intelligent machines are cutting edge bruh

"
Ocylix wrote:

Videos like CGPGrey's always bring up an interesting philosophical question.

There are limits on what a computer is actually capable of computing.
There are limits with actually proving a mathematical system to be correct.
But does that actually mean computers can't program themselves better than we can?
Halloween just isn't complete without pumpkin spiced pumpkin.
Remember that old Aussie show, Beyond 2000?

They still haven't brought half the shit that featured on that show. Hell, Pepsi can't even make bottles that look like the sweet ones from Back to the Future Part 2.

Frankly, if this is the future, I think we're getting short changed.

Where are our genetically engineered Monkey Butlers?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"

They still haven't brought half the shit that featured on that show. Hell, Pepsi can't even make bottles that look like the sweet ones from Back to the Future Part 2.

We still don't have those nifty pepsi cans from BTTF :/ BUT..

We are making strides in footwear and hoverboards

NIKE MAGS

LEXUS HOVERBOARD

"
TheWretch wrote:
"

We still don't have those nifty pepsi cans from BTTF :/ BUT..

We are making strides in footwear and hoverboards

NIKE MAGS

LEXUS HOVERBOARD

The hoverboard is a lie. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:

The hoverboard is a lie. ='[.]'=

It is not ^_^

http://www.lexus-int.com/amazinginmotion/slide/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwSwZ2Y0Ops

E: Mind thoroughly blown yet or should we go back to "Mechs" made of junkyard scrap? ;)
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 15, 2015, 5:13:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info