Terminus Est: Chaos based Flicker Strike (Need Revision, soon)

Whana play Melee, worck harder...
Bump!
HF
Bump!
Tried to play it with low budget. Die every single time at t7 map with 3k hp and 4k damage with charges. :<
Can not realy help you, you dont have gears on character, not even finished mercles lab and with 74 character you can not realy imprint level 92 skill tree. Loot on ineficiency on one i seen. You dont need to be greedy with this character, just make it relayable and it will dish out more DPS then you need.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Dec 25, 2016, 3:01:28 PM
Well i wear gear now. Yep its not optimal. But still... i dont get it. i have 2k unbuffed damage and 4.5k with charges. And i already have all damage nodes. Still lack of crit. only 80%, but i have assasin mark on blastemy. So its 89%.
Well frst off Enfeeble is not there just for gigles. It make evasion you have and turne it into God mode, you take no critical strike ever and evrithing hit you 30% less damage.
Its all in smal details.
Your added chaos is realy low level, you besicly gain +100 on higest levels, you dont have added chaos on rings.
Use diamond flask becouse attacking 10-12 atk/s will spend them to fast and you dont have poison if you not maxed out, that is huge dps lost. Also you dont have 100% more poison on crit from ascendency so thats also huge. Crit is realy important becouse it all come from relayability and consistance.

No Vp is also not great for your survival. jewels are masive for this build grantig needed crit and crit multy and if you lucky life as well.

Also dont forget im gaining 30% chaos from unholy might from jewel, then 20% from ascendency and 25% from flask. Thats masive, and thats whay you take chaos damage nodes close to VP.

Enchant on gloves and doedre flask it all have resons its there, all combined its wery difrent story becouse of thos litle things.
Also on level 75 you can farm to level 84-85 in Dried Lake with no difrence compered to maps.
Agen pay atention to all details, like power charge on my sword, thats huge saving on crit invesment, you also need more accuracy att list on one of items.

It may sims strange but this build is made for extended period of time during perandus and nothing is randomly placed there, all have purpose.
Some patiance will go long ways, its wery relayable flicker build, no clankines and Ops moments. If you not sure whay something is there i can help with that but going roge your own way and well it all can shater if you dont know.

Geting to poison is real deal after all, 8% of your damage is poision and its increased with all chaos damage and then with 100% more from ascendency and 40% from Suport. Considering you attack 11-12 attack/s end game its a loot not counting curses or shock.
Just take care of relayability and consistance and DPS will be there.
IF you whant to see my build in action so you know what to expect and if its wort your time then trie to cach me when im online.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Dec 26, 2016, 5:15:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info