Terminus Est: Chaos based Flicker Strike (Need Revision, soon)

Welcome to Flickering adrenaline rush..

"Flicker Strike" Assassin Ascendency build;
Remake based on Terminus East and with addition of all the new stuff granting great consistency and small come back for thos who love some Flicker acction.

Bandits:
Oak 40 Life or Skill Point
Skill point
Alira for Power Charge

Skill Tree and Jewels

Items

Last flask slot options:

Doedre's Elixir flask adition to the build give start up charges, prop my immortal call, word of spite (10 projectile nova living chilled graund), CWDT Blade Vortex setup with power charge on crit.

Pros:
Realy nice potencial that can be sustein, damage depend on charges, att full potencial it have incredible DPS.
Viable on reflect map mods.
Defences are relayable but regarding preferance it can be augmented in clasic ways with LC/ToH but i dont finde it needed.
Some enemies are mach more in line becouse of choas damage, for example Soul Eaters are mach easier to kill and considering poison stacking att my curent 11 attack/sec it feel mach more rewarding mechanically.
No CoC, no fancy burn, shatering, shock, not FPS intense so and its easy on your eyes and more plesant on long run.
Note
(Unfortunatly in prophecy PoE is just to heavy for my PC with sound effects compered to Perandus league when this build whas made, hope you got better luck but it whas one of most Performance frendly setup i ever played in thos days.)

Cons:
you are melee...

Offensive/defensive stats:
http://imgur.com/a/0yKvV

On offense you should keep Poison from gloves in minde.
Offense
Offense_Cleen

Offense_with_Charges

Offense_with_all_buffs

On Defense ther is CWDT IC, Word of Spite, Blinde and Enfeeble, Vaal Grace that are ofcors (Fortify/Bassalt flask) not in statistic.
Defense
Deffense_Cleen

Deffese_with_Charges

Deffense_with_all_buffs

Random thoughts:
The strength of this build come from fine balance and ratio of demage mods incrise/more/crit multu, global mods effecting all my damage. I finde the build to have more potencial for growth but i dont play mach in standard to continiue progers att noticeble rate.

I come to realisation that Dereso Defiance should be considered for this build becouse of huge cleer speed you usualy wont keep up fortify and Enduring cry. This buid can use gem swaps with Frenzy and Similar doing incredable things if need be but i finde scripted fights not realy what i whana do when in mood for flicker asction. Build clear T15 maps super speed and generaly you wont be disapointed. You can trie Totems (xD) and what not to fix melee but this is one of rare marvels in melee realm that can compite with most things.

Cleer speed:
Malicious intent Jewel (corupted:imune to silence), Atzir's Promise and Assassin Tohic Delivery passive granting 30% + 25% + 20% of physical damage added as chaos.
In adition of Onslaght from Greciful Assault passive, 12% attack speed from lab enchant on boots and Poison on maximum Frenzy charges from gloves make significant impact.

I imagine that some builds may sims Op this days, be it new ascendency points or unique items that can change meta in many ways. Do note this build dont realy abuse/exploit nor does its purpose whas ment to be more then good old Flicker Strike Madnes in all its glory as invisioned in time of Perandus League.

Disclamer:
People like or dislike Flicker Strike builds, its a taste to be aquired and they are not something easy to achive on confort and consistency. The build as this one are usualy ment for fun tho this one is more develop and vialbe it can be simplified but it can also be way better item wise.

Leveling:
Most of gems in curent setup are used in proces of leveling.
Starting with Blade Vortex and crit chance. Level rest of the gems you gona need in weapons swap slot. Start using auras as soon as posible.

BV is strong skill and skill tree progresion is perfectly scaling it for leveling purpose.
When you equip Terminus East you can combine Flicker and BV until you complitly swap to Flicker strike. Void Manipulator suport should be used as you 6L and 5L is needed to play final build.

Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Mar 4, 2017, 6:54:23 PM
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2016, 4:39:07 PM
Spoiler
Theory Craft For Essency League (?)

This is my big project for Essency league.
Theory craft its not set in stone and many things remain to be seen.
I whanted to use Smashing Strike staff node (10% chance to gain endrance charge on crit strike) but my assassin build and many other dont realy cut it.
I also whanted to use Retch belt with Slayer for long time.
Making this build suposed to be win-win scenario.

The build:
Terminus East with +1 power charge coroption.
Duelist-Slayer
Bandits: 40 life, +1 power charge
Gloves crafted with Essence of Horror, Socketed Gems have 5% increased Critical Strike Chance.
The Retch belt

Optional

Gloves 4L
Flicker + Multy strike + Fortify + Melee damage

Skill Tree

I wont lie this will demand jewels with ~40% crit, 2 diamond ring with carfted crit and amulet with high crit rool and on top a Rat's nest.
Alternative will be to use
Flicker + Multy Strike + Fortify + Incrised Crit chance and Abussys.

Other alternative is to grab more jewels from skill tree.

Alternative

This actualy have 303% damage (fortify gem not included), more then suficient for crit based build. Having 6 jewels sockets can make stacking critical easier but need 4 usable stats. Large part of damage depending on his life and leech modifiers so it wont be such a problem.

Agen this is all theory for now, just hope we get chance on geting hands on Retch belt in frst place.

Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Dec 22, 2016, 11:10:15 PM

Reserved
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Jul 2, 2016, 8:08:00 AM

reserved
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Jul 2, 2016, 9:00:17 AM

reserved
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Jul 2, 2016, 9:00:40 AM
reserved
Offensive/defensive stats?
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
"
Geisalt wrote:
Offensive/defensive stats?

Hi.
I made short photo album with in game statistic.
On offense you should take Poison from gloves in consideration.
On Defense ther is CWDT IC, Word of Spite, Blinde and Enfeeble, Vaal Grace that are ofcors (Fortify/Bassalt flask) not in statistic.

http://imgur.com/a/0yKvV

Offense
Offense_Cleen

Offense_with_Charges

Offense_with_all_buffs

Defense
Deffense_Cleen

Deffese_with_Charges

Deffense_with_all_buffs
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on May 21, 2016, 2:13:30 AM
Life is ultra low, it's not viable, one volatile explosion kills you :/ 4500 hp would be still and i consider it as the minimum for an evasion char

The dps is decent for terminus est, better than what i expected. Not a monster but ok for a cheap unique. However, with the same concept we have crit oro which is very powerfull with templar.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on May 21, 2016, 12:07:49 AM
Life is low, but its evasion character.
I have menaged to survived many DD boxes, Vilage Ruin Bosses and many Frost/Flame berers but i never got problem with Volatille or Porcupine in my expirience and certeinly not die from one or other.

Curent setup shown use Doedre flask insted of Basalt flask, consider that significant bost to efective life aside from Fortify and Enfeeble.
Also you rearly take damage on such high evasion/dodge/speed and even if you do its significantly reduced.
Nobady say you cant use Belly or LC but when you are on Dex side of the Skill tree and have 400 Dex its to be expected.
If you dont get one shot and/or stun locked i consider it more then inaff to get your feet back on graund before you even notice. But as i say i bery even get hit more then 2/3 of my life.

I think ther is no point mentioning but Flicker move you so fast (with my boots im close to 11 attacks/s) that even DD box can be complitly eveded with movment RNG. I supose thats whay i never die from Volatille explosion (or perhaps poison kill them) tho i dont think its even posible except with extrimly bad rng.

"
Geisalt wrote:
However, with the same concept we have crit oro which is very powerfull with templar.

In damage or defense i dont on frst glance see mach benefit or what exactly you thinking other then it have more Life thats not same tho as Effective life.
Generaly if your point is that you can survive one big hit for a benefit, in my opinion that build will most likly and way often die from multiple smal hits.
2H swords and Flicker dont realy have mach choice in defences other then evasion/dodge, i have tried IR before and its not viable after T8 maps.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on May 21, 2016, 1:24:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info