How many ppl on "Probation" before they give up?

wraeclast.net will hopefully be up and running by Sunday, and will be a forum where (among other things) you'll be able to vent and be rude and whatever without having to worry about probations and all that stuff.

Just use the PoE forums when you're in the mood to follow rules, and wraeclast.net for when you're not. Easy :D
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

Just use the PoE forums when you're in the mood to follow rules, and wraeclast.net for when you're not. Easy :D

I like the fish you put up. I'll be waiting.

But as to these forums, they are not for me anymore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzvRadOXYXY
Mods are humans and they have emotions so its not impossible if some mod target specific forum users

I'm browsing forums for 13 years now and I had seen this everywhere

IGN: Cheap

The unending pain has left me strangely wretched
At one intoxicating glance, I lost my faith to you
My life is now a tale of the past Spent, sacrificed at the alter of the deity - you!
The general consensus is quite clear, people don't like the new rules. Yet the mods insist that these rules must stay, weird.
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
Consensus? Because people complain that makes it "consensus"? I wasn't even asked.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Consensus? Because people complain that makes it "consensus"? I wasn't even asked.

Hey Shagsbeard, what do you think of the new Forum Guidelines?
"
LadyZeyra wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Hey Shagsbeard, what do you think of the new Forum Guidelines?

Honestly, haven't noticed much of a difference, other than giving some people something to complain about. Mind you, I believe I was first to be probated under the new rules. I happened to be in a sassy mood and sassed back at the post that announced them. It was deleted and I was put on a 24 hour probation.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jun 5, 2015, 7:44:23 AM
I've had a post deleted recently...
For me that's kind of a big deal. I'm not even sure what the post was about, but I always follow the rules on forums and I've never been in trouble with a mod before anywhere on the internet...

So yeah, something has changed. But the main thing they need to do is condense these forums. It's too spread out so we don't get the same activity here.
"
Enzari wrote:
The general consensus is quite clear, people don't like the new rules. Yet the mods insist that these rules must stay, weird.

No, it's not even close to being a clear consensus. The new rules seem pretty good overall to me and a lot of other people. If anything, I'd say at least MOST of the ones complaining abou them are the same people who complain about absolutely everything else GGG does as well. The same ones who spend most of their time trolling on here and not actually contributing anything. The ones who turned these forums into the toxic place that they were. In short, exactly the kind of behavior that the new rules are meant to stop. Not surprising that the ones acting that way would not like it when they finally are told to stop, but just because a few people like that are complaining loudly doesn't mean there is anything close to a consensus on it.
I also got "probation"ed 1 week ago.

Tbh, i was shocked. It doesnt matter tho, i am bored. Do not even bother to bring act4 up. Too late. Not interested...

You can keep making money by selling beta keys. Gl.

Maybe next year around those months i might take a look.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info