How many ppl on "Probation" before they give up?

"
lukeiy wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Woah check out that white cone that shoots down near the end, so cool.

Probably a Wilson Cloud

Spoiler
I blame Chris...
Some people just demand to do/write what ever they want, with no regards to rules, morals, ethics and common courtesy. These are often the ones spreading the most bullshit, and the ones crying the longest river when "rules" are applied.

When it comes to the game itself, a lot of people uses the word "adapt". So lets just use it right back at you:

Adapt.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
lukeiy wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Woah check out that white cone that shoots down near the end, so cool.

Interestingly, the fungal organism for which the "mushroom cloud" is named sometimes has a similar structure (in this image, the "ring":

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
The Bomb has always fascinated me. I grew up at the very end of the cold war so there was alot of residual cultural effects of that.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I got to blow one up once... well... I got to analyze the data from a test in Nevada back in the 70s.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I got to blow one up once... well... I got to analyze the data from a test in Nevada back in the 70s.

That's so fuckin' cool!! Did you get to watch it through binoculars or something?
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

That's so fuckin' cool!! Did you get to watch it through binoculars or something?

Pretty sure doing that would fry your retinas.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
"
Loreweaver wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Pretty sure doing that would fry your retinas.

na, you're screwed but not because of your retinas

"
From 1945 till 2008, over 2,000 nuclear tests have been conducted worldwide. The United States of America alone accounts for 1054 of these tests, according to an official count. Many of these atmospheric tests, the ones in which the nuclear device is detonated above the ground, were watched by thousands of spectators and volunteers. Radiations and fall-out from these tests were later found to have claimed the lives of more than 11,000 Americans, according to a report by New Scientist. The guys in the following pictures had no idea of what they were getting into.

http://www.amusingplanet.com/2008/07/how-to-watch-nuclear-explosion.html

Last edited by TheWretch on Jun 6, 2015, 1:26:56 AM
"
TheWretch wrote:
The Bomb has always fascinated me. I grew up at the very end of the cold war so there was alot of residual cultural effects of that.

When I went to school, we had duck and cover drills. We had to watch a film every year that taught us what a nuclear blast would do and what to expect. We had a bomb shelter in our house.
"
Enzari wrote:
The general consensus is quite clear, people don't like the new rules. Yet the mods insist that these rules must stay, weird.

Was there a poll that came out asking about new rules? If so, I missed it. If not, please expand on your opinion that is general consensus.

Let's assume you are right though for a moment. Anyone who was active in the forums at the time the rules changed either liked the atmosphere or sucked it up. The folks that would strive in a more civil atmosphere might have already left. As these changes take hold they may come back and forum participation from new comers will shift in a more positive manner over time. This would shift consensus...if you were right.

GGG just needs to stick this out for a long period to let the culture shift to a more inviting and active place.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info