[2.2] Ice Crash: Size does Matter (including leveling guide video)

"
djeezo wrote:
talking about 50 intel helm
:)

got 1 more question what do you think better for me this setup i got now with vengeance, life leech,endurance change, melee phys or the set up you where talking about Arctic breath-cwdt-inc dura-gmp
(look very interesting)

thx

because you got 3 offcolours in your gloves (and your helm doesn't have +2 minion), what I would do is:
gloves: chaos golem -vengeance - leech - enduring cry
helm: arctic breath-cwdt-gmp-inc dura

if you decide to drop AA, you could 5L/6s your weapon to link bloodmagic to leapslam and put enduring cry in there in the loose socket. then you could put back in melee phys with vengeance/golem. But since you not using herald of ash, could just pop that one out, and throw enduring cry in your carcass.

"
Fhark wrote:
Nice looking build, one point under your 1.2 tree you use 2 points connecting under warriors blood that dont need to be there.

aah thx for the headsup. changed it. Think I was at a point there trying out both route. Really hate the walk to stun/unwavering stance, there just seems to be a "cheap" way of getting there.
@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Jul 29, 2015, 7:29:18 AM
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAZEB3ASzBS0HdQmWC2ES4RQgGjghVScgJy8s-y3SMfs0jjkOOd062Ds7PAU8LT38QKBBP0PnR35QR1HmWGNeE18_ZU1nm2jyagRqpWvZcql07Xasd1N343loeu982YKbg1-DzITZhO-GO4dqiiKMz5BVkGyRzpLQlIeXeZo7m1iexaIAqSepbqmUrY2uPq9stz677b02vqfAZsCmwQTE9sauxtjPfti93D3fsuFz5FHkseoY7DjvDu988B_2SPcy-Ov9MP4K Hey. Can you tell me something about this tree? Can I run it? Or I should respec it. I took Endurance charge from Oak, but finding jumping into packs somehow silly to receive them.

My gear, so weak, but cant find any 5l At the moment, and im very poor, game does not like me, any suggestions? :)
Spoiler
IGN: Chichotka
Last edited by Exathil on Jul 29, 2015, 12:21:19 PM
"
Exathil wrote:

Below duelist, I'd take endurance charge duration over 8% mana next to revelry. Tree looks fine, I wouldn't respec it, unless you get a carcas or need unwaveringstance for high maps.

"
Exathil wrote:
My gear, so weak, but cant find any 5l At the moment, and im very poor, game does not like me, any suggestions? :)
Spoiler

-Focus on improving your chest, buy white astral plate ilev74+ 12@all or buy a good one. Helm + Chest should easily give you 1500 armor.
- Get boots with movement speed.
- I'd replace the stun gem from your leapslam 4L and put fortify or bloodmagic in it.

Alot of work to be done, but atleast you got a decent character level. Gues it's grinding time. driedlake or low maps.

What kind of flasks are you using? fastest way for you to get abit tankier would be by running 2 granite flasks and spamming them.
@Minstrelshadrak
and yeah what level on cast on damage taken you suggest for the arctic breath set up thx
"
djeezo wrote:
and yeah what level on cast on damage taken you suggest for the arctic breath set up thx

as low as possible.
Best if it triggers most with a small treshold, and sacrifice extra duration from a higher level arctic breath.
@Minstrelshadrak
also wonder if you take out increase duration and but blind you think could be useful.

i will do some test soon when my gem hit level 20
Anyone running with cwdt-blind-arctic breath-gmp ? i would love to try but it doesnt fit in my current setup. i was just wondering is it worth it before starting to chance my gear.
I see no mention of Arctic Breath in the OP, yet there is some talkin a few posts above.
Whats the deal with it ?
"
RagnarokX wrote:
I see no mention of Arctic Breath in the OP, yet there is some talkin a few posts above.
Whats the deal with it ?

Sometimes things can get really dicy, monsters don't get stunned / killed, or when you get ambushed.

it has 2 effects:
-Arctic breath shoots out from you, hitting multiple targets and applying temporal chains.
-Arctic breath leaves a trail of chilled ground. The duration can be increased. Chilled ground chills the target, for extra slow and stun duration.

So it's very defensive, handy in tight spots. Besides all this, it makes you do more damage with hypothermia.

It got into the testing on the beta halfway, when I couldn't get the colours right in asenath, and didn't have anough int to put a high level chaos golem in the blue socket. Multiple builds where using this strategy and I've adopted it at the cost of gems linked to vengeance/flame golem.

"
djeezo wrote:
also wonder if you take out increase duration and but blind you think could be useful.

i will do some test soon when my gem hit level 20

"
Taotao11 wrote:
Anyone running with cwdt-blind-arctic breath-gmp ? i would love to try but it doesnt fit in my current setup. i was just wondering is it worth it before starting to chance my gear.

My gut feeling says duration is the best pick. Main reason is for killing bosses. The extra duration gives you more chance to get the boss back in stunlock mode. It gets trigger start fight or when the boss get's out of stunlock.

copy from wiki:
Blind is a status ailment that reduces the chance to hit of the affected target by 50% and reduce its light radius to the minimum value.
The base duration of Blind is 4 seconds.

lvl req dex chance to blind
20 68 108 12%
Quality: Per 1% Quality +1% increased Blinding duration

So you still only have 12% chance to blind versus something steady, you can count on: ice on the floor.

Love to hear the result of your testing though :)
@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Jul 30, 2015, 4:40:44 PM
someone did some testing, with different build etc but this should work for AB too?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc6DEGBHtNo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info