[2.2] Ice Crash: Size does Matter (including leveling guide video)

"
RagnarokX wrote:
Im lvl 82 and im running ice crash in a 4L Chest.

My links are Phys to Light, Melee Phys, Weapon Ele to Ice crash.
This way i have 100 % ele dmg without Asenoth Gloves and im using DYADUS BELT.

Thoughts on this approach ?

Is that the belt with: Deal no Physical Damage?
then you won't do phys dmg to leech mana/life.... hmm that might be contra productive.

82 is a very decent level, pick something you clear really fast and hoard up them orbs for 5L's, perhaps even 5link yourself to have a chance at a 6L. When you get a 5L, you can work towards prolonged stun/chill duration to lock down the biggest monsters.

"
mats_mono wrote:
Thought I'd just pop in and say "Hi! Thanks for a cool build!"

Currently lvl 82, and doing the highest lvl maps I find, with almost any mods. So yeah, doing well!

You're most welcome!
That's an impressive amount of armour you have on your gear! gj

p.s. If you'll like to become faster and able to stun/chill more, there's plenty to read in the guide.
@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Aug 6, 2015, 10:59:33 AM

I dont really have mana issues. I dont need phys life leech due to the belt and i dont require phys mana leech because i have a flask and mana gain on hit jewels, at least as current 4L.

Is there any way to get more phys to cold conversion apart from ice crash / asenoth or is a 50 % cold conversion enough to auto chill ?
Last edited by RagnarokX on Aug 6, 2015, 1:51:05 PM
"
RagnarokX wrote:
I dont really have mana issues. I dont need phys life leech due to the belt and i dont require phys mana leech because i have a flask and mana gain on hit jewels, at least as current 4L.

Is there any way to get more phys to cold conversion apart from ice crash / asenoth or is a 50 % cold conversion enough to auto chill ?

asenath's temporal chains helps with chill, but there's also unique gloves that convert phys to cold."link to uniq gloves Hrimsorrow"
There's also hypothermia quality that increased chill duration.
@Minstrelshadrak
links to tree are not working

edit: links in the op
IGN: Jarhead_LS
Last edited by jarhead271 on Aug 8, 2015, 1:29:53 AM
"
jarhead271 wrote:
links to tree are not working

edit: links in the op

y looks like cb.poedb.tw isn't working. Hope they'll be back soon :)

If there's anything I can help you with, just ask.
@Minstrelshadrak
Thoughts on incorporating Marohi Erqi unique 2hand mace?

Gems in this item are supported by level 15 Increased Area of Effect
(220 to 250)% increased Physical Damage
Adds 10–20 Physical Damage
10% reduced Attack Speed
−100 to Accuracy Rating
10% reduced Movement Speed
(40 to 50)% increased Stun Duration on enemies

or

Kongor's Undying Rage

20% increased Stun Duration on enemies
Adds (27–270 to 56–400) Physical Damage
(30 to 40)% increased Critical Strike Chance
+(15 to 20)% to all Elemental Resistances
Hits can't be Evaded
Your Critical Strikes do not deal increased Damage
You gain Onslaught for 2 seconds on Critical Strike

Last edited by FreshPrinceLive on Aug 8, 2015, 4:59:48 PM
"
Thoughts on incorporating Marohi Erqi unique 2hand mace?

Gems in this item are supported by level 15 Increased Area of Effect
(220 to 250)% increased Physical Damage
Adds 10–20 Physical Damage
10% reduced Attack Speed
−100 to Accuracy Rating
10% reduced Movement Speed
(40 to 50)% increased Stun Duration on enemies

or

Kongor's Undying Rage

20% increased Stun Duration on enemies
Adds (27–270 to 56–400) Physical Damage
(30 to 40)% increased Critical Strike Chance
+(15 to 20)% to all Elemental Resistances
Hits can't be Evaded
Your Critical Strikes do not deal increased Damage
You gain Onslaught for 2 seconds on Critical Strike

Marohi works nice, but is too slow for my taste. -10% attackspeed or +25% is a huge difference. Fast monsters will be hitting you first, instead of the other way around.

As for kongor's, onslaught is a fun buff. If I had to choose between the 2, I'd go for that one.

However the dream would be a fast maul with reduced stun treshold. Let's say you're limited in recources but have one of those unique maces, try compensate attackspeed with jewels and perhaps rogue quest cruel that gives 8% attackspeed.

-----------------------------

Ripped my marauder 88 on tempest. Gonna try out some warbands.
@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Aug 8, 2015, 5:15:35 PM
lvl 72 This is what I've got right now. Working on upgrades. It's mostly all self-found/crafted. But I'm not having any luck fidning a decently priced 5link Astral atm.

I'm having no luck 5linking this small upgrade:

Been doing low level maps.

Currently my problem is I feel really squishy to, for example, the Dried Lake's Bossguy's overhead smash takes 3/4ths of my health even with granite up.
I would replace the Asenath gloves with a good rare gloves, for more damage and high defense (with Attack speed, Phys damage, HP, Armour and Resists).
I dont use temp chains and i dont see much difference, since we stunlock/freeze everything.
Last edited by sai25 on Aug 8, 2015, 6:28:14 PM
"
lvl 72 This is what I've got right now. Working on upgrades. It's mostly all self-found/crafted. But I'm not having any luck fidning a decently priced 5link Astral atm.

Been doing low level maps.

Currently my problem is I feel really squishy to, for example, the Dried Lake's Bossguy's overhead smash takes 3/4ths of my health even with granite up.

Think if I was you, I'd look out for an high ilev astral, and craft it yourself. 1200-2000 armour on body chest will make you alot less squishy. 5 Linking yourself gives you a chance on a 6L too. Have you seen the divination cards that give a 6L astral? That might be a way to grind for it, by drop and or buying the cards outright.

I would try linking a 5 sockets weapon, especially when it's lacking attackspeed / reduced enemy stun treshold.

p.s. swap enduring cry with rallying cry. increased duration doesn't work on charge duration.

"
sai25 wrote:
I would replace the Asenath gloves with a good rare gloves, for more damage and high defense (with Attack speed, Phys damage, HP, Armour and Resists).
I dont use temp chains and i dont see much difference, since we stunlock/freeze everything.

Temporal chains does wonders for stun / chill. Not to be underestimated. If you don't see much difference, that's a good sign, you're rdy to go for harder content :).
The dream would be to corrupt rare gloves with a vaal orb, and gaining the implicit temporal chains on hit.

"
Honebuto wrote:
i made new passive tree link.

Leveling Tree

Ice Crash 1.2

cheers
@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Aug 9, 2015, 5:44:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info