Shock Nova Revamped - Teaser Video!

Very nice GGG! :) ty
"
Fonclbrich wrote:
"
Acer99 wrote:

I disagree, you shouldnt just be able to stand and spam the spell and see enemies die around you. If you want to do maximum damage you need to work for it. If you're lazy you can still use the spell, just dealing lesser damage. I like these kind of spells/skills.

In theory I agree that a positional based skill sounds fun, but in practice the pace in poe just makes a skill like this frustrating imo. Every other skill in the game is a "stand and spam the spell and see enemies die around you" skill.

Take a look at Freezing Pulse and about every projectile-based skill out there (except maybe Molten Strike): You only get the maximum damage out of them if you position yourself correctly. If it's not a problem for those skills, I don't see why it should be one for Shock Nova?
Crit happens.
wow that looks really responsive!

gota make a shock nova build then!
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
Finally...
I am gonna make a Witch Static Strike Cast on Melee Kill Shock Nova with daggers and using Wrath and Herald Of Lightning. That would be nice
Woohoo ♥ Shock nova love!
Awesome; thanks Bex !
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
One step closer to the rebirth of gogn_net. Need Static !
wonder what the crit chance on it will be and if one should go crit or just pure dmg/conc/shock chance for highest dps. Shame they didnt link the gem in the post.
looking great
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info