Why were you attracted to Path of Exile?

Or what was the first thing to catch your attention, the first time you saw this game?

For me, it was the duelist trailer.
Just the ambiance. I mean, the way it switches between the narrator and the fighting duelist. It was like reading the beginning of a novel and then you want to know what will happen next.

One of my favorite game video, along with Dawn of war 2 trailer and EVE Online Butterfly effect trailer.

After that, ok, graphics, gameplay, skills ... it looked awesome too.
Last edited by Hibakusha on Aug 10, 2011, 3:02:23 PM
was checking out a d3 forum and as always people were arguing that it looked like wow 2.0 then someone posted pictures "from a closed alpha testing d3" and they looked amazing, shortly after he admitted they came from this game so I just had to check it out. To me it looks like what I expected from d3 rather than what we got.
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
Because it looks closer to what you'd expect D3 to look like. In a way I think that's kind of the point; Blizzard want to attract a wider audience with their new art style, but most of us that enjoyed the first two games wanted something more grimdark.

It's also the reason I'm interested in Grim Dawn.
I need an action RPG to play. I crave it. This game looks dope. Here I am.
Who made the game (i was looking at projects of former blizzard ppl)
It looks incredibly well crafted. The developer team is willing to communicate with the fans rather than hide and put out press releases. I am attracted to the mood of the game not to mention ARPGs as a whole.
I was attracted to it because Diablo 3 looks like an HD texture pack for World of Warcraft.
The art style of the game.
Because I liked Diablo 2?
I was attracted to it because of all the shit that they've been doing with Diablo 3 I was hoping Diablo 3 would be something dark and violent like this game but its nothing like Diablo 1 and 2.

Overall the reason I'm attracted to this game is because of the dark gothic design as well as how it resembles a very, very good series Diablo 1 and 2.

I really hope this game even though its Free to play that it doesn't allow you to buy "power" that is the one thing that will instantly turn me off this game.
Last edited by Drb00 on Aug 10, 2011, 3:16:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info