Ice Crash Skill Gem Demonstration

Looks great!
"
Aevykin wrote:
inb4 cyclone coc ice crash

Ice crash is an attack, it can't be casted through Cast on Crit, it can be used as the trigger though.
IGN : @Morgoth
uhhh, a new T1 melee skill :)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

not str/dex?
S L O W E R
is it agains tos to say this skill made my weewee hard :(?
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"
Awesome look, long coming cold based melee AOE skill. Seems a bad skill compared to other melee AOE (Ground Slam, Cleave not to mention Cyclone, ST and all mighty Static Strike). Other than a more guaranteed interaction with hypothermia, not sure what else it can have to make someone build around it. Anyway more options the better; can we get a look at the gem already?
IGN: Spectatoarea
Last edited by vitC on May 13, 2015, 7:42:23 AM
"
vitC wrote:
Awesome look, long coming cold based melee AOE skill. Seems a bad skill compared to other melee AOE (Ground Slam, Cleave not to mention Cyclone or ST). Other than a more guaranteed interaction with hypothermia, not sure what else it can have to make someone build around it.

->melee
->AOE
...-> ST=spectral throw ??
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes wrote:

->melee
->AOE
...-> ST=spectral throw ??

Yes, ST=Spectral Throw. All "melee" or physical damage lovers had before was Bows, now you can effectively use melee weapons to get range and AOE with ST, what is the confusion ?
IGN: Spectatoarea
Last edited by vitC on May 13, 2015, 5:43:24 AM
"
vitC wrote:
Awesome look, long coming cold based melee AOE skill. Seems a bad skill compared to other melee AOE (Ground Slam, Cleave not to mention Cyclone or ST). Other than a more guaranteed interaction with hypothermia, not sure what else it can have to make someone build around it. Anyway more options the better; can we get a look at the gem already?

Bad compared to Cleave = Trash?
wow very nice, i might swap to this instead of glacial hammer, although the insta kill on 1/3 life when frozen (which they are all the time basically) is still a very very powerful attribute of the skill, i dont even know why it is so unpopular.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info