Ice Crash Skill Gem Demonstration

I like how they use the skill with a 2H then pull the weapon off pause a second.. keep Slamming! \m/
That made me smile!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on May 13, 2015, 2:35:37 AM
Are there going to be any melee green gems? Incredibly difficult to do melee as a shadow / ranger when all the gems and supports are red.

Ice Crash (red)
Physical to Lightning (blue)
Faster Attacks (green)
Weapon Elemental Damage (red)
Life Leech (red, need since elemental damage can't leech)

= 3 reds required for a shadow :(
Last edited by spectrexr6 on May 13, 2015, 2:47:09 AM
Looks awesome, now it only needs a better name! Smth with smash?! Ice Smash? Frezing Smash? Frost Smash?
"
Nallrad wrote:
The area gets smaller without the mace, so it's based on weapon range, get those 2 unarmed unique jewels and be happy, here comes the stupid unarmed meta again...

No it doesn't

Maul

Unarmed
Would be cool if it was made as charging (a couple stages on top of the initial) - to be more like "touch of god".
give a gem link so we can see what weapon work on it and all that? looks great anyway, mace skills are welcome
"
Halagaz wrote:
give a gem link so we can see what weapon work on it and all that? looks great anyway, mace skills are welcome

did you even read the post?
Planning on making a "Monk" build 8-)

Really hope there will be a gem or a jewel, that will allow this skill to cause Bleed.

And then Frenzy with Bloodlust!

I love it. We will have an option to become Monks/Tyrants from L2 or Rage Fighters from MU Online.

We need cape MTX!
Last edited by WiseGuard on May 13, 2015, 3:13:22 AM
Very nice
So I'm guessing this will be another Hybrid skill? Cold&Phys. If so, zuper Meh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info