Worth buying Awakening Beta Key?

"
iHaku wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
In an ideal world, permanent leagues wouldn't even exist, but due to some people whining they do exist and cause balance issues that over and over again cause trouble for GGG.

me and aLOT of other people whould argue that in an "ideal" world there whould only be the permanent leagues as we arent interested in playing themp leagues =)

I would actually agree in the sense that in ideal world, GGG chose either Permanent or Temporary, not both. Currently temporary have the upper hand, but permanent still affect the decisions GGG do to an extent that it affects temporary negatively.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
muhomorov wrote:

They basically flood the beta forums with angry unconstructive feedback, unnecessary or even duplicate bug reports and threats towards the developers. The outcry about the reduced mana changes was even worse than the obligatory "the sky is falling" thread in general discussion whenever a change is announced.

Amen to that. A few real testers would be better than the horde of noobs we currently have. 99% of the threads in the beta forums (even from supposedly experienced players) are misinformed and irrelevant.
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
No. Just wait until it's free.
Worth every $. View it as support for one of the few remaining ethical companies in the industry. They need it despite the "feedback" orgy it creates.
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
Last edited by Iluvatar_gr on May 14, 2015, 11:18:09 AM
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
Worth every $. View it as support for one of the few remaining ethical companies in the industry. They need it

So not charging for a game means ethical huh. I don't believe they are ethical
"
choopk1993 wrote:
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
Worth every $. View it as support for one of the few remaining ethical companies in the industry. They need it

So not charging for a game means ethical huh. I don't believe they are ethical

Pretty weak post. You usually provide better. In what way do you believe GGG has been unethical? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
You don't only get a beta key for a 30$ donation. They also give you a sweet weapon effect and a digital download for the soundtrack of the upcoming Expansion. The way I see it, I just bought a 15$ sound track and they tossed in 250 points (25$ value) and a weapon effect that would cost 20+$ in "donations." 15+25+20(ish)=60$ in overall merch/ingame stuffs for half the cost.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
I say no. I've only hit maybe level 10 on the beta. I leave betas to the testors I'd rather play complete games.
"
I say no. I've only hit maybe level 10 on the beta. I leave betas to the testors I'd rather play complete games.

I agree. I did act4 that's all. I don't like loosing everything when those 2 games will merge.
That said I'm not sorry I bought the supporter pack. I didnt buy it for the beta key, although its inclusion made the decision to spend that much easier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info