Worth buying Awakening Beta Key?

Hey I really wanna play the new PoE Expansion, is it still worth getting it. I mean will it be released in a few days or few weeks anyways? So should I wait? Is this: FIXED DESYNC on the Beta already?
Paying $30 to join beta is very well worth it... You can say in a few years from now, "I was there." So you support a wonderful developer and have the opportunity to have your thoughts heard. What I mean by that... GGG actually listens to the feedback. So yes go... I can't make promises, but I can assure you of one simple fact, it's an experience you WILL enjoy.
its me solwitch... This is my split personality. This is a more kinder gentler persona.
Twitch.tv/guyarmani

-everyone aspiring to be a game designer should really listen to PoE podcast!!!
"
K0rcii wrote:
Hey I really wanna play the new PoE Expansion, is it still worth getting it. I mean will it be released in a few days or few weeks anyways? So should I wait? Is this: FIXED DESYNC on the Beta already?

Lockstep that would resolve design is slated for sometime end of this week. Beta will probably last till mid-late June.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Keep in mind that you will keep nothing from the Beta, not gear, not characters. We've already had one wipe in the Beta realm, a complete reset to nothing. Even premium stash tab labels returned to blank. And there will be more.

However, if you're okay with that, sure, c'mon, join the fun! A lot has changed, and not only adding Act IV. There's new stuff spread all over the earlier acts, as well. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Couldn't resist anymore and bought a pack to see how the beta looks like. :(
I bought my $30 pack the night it released just to first off show my support and to of course try out the Beta! Now im working up the money to get the Vaal pack and im just holding off on playing in the Beta till the next wipe and set of changes to really get into testing! Im not even playing Beta ATM just because i still have ALOT of thing i want to finish doing in Live before Act 4 comes to live!
Such as lvl as many of my builds to 90 as possible!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
Demonoz wrote:
because i still have ALOT of thing i want to finish doing in Live before Act 4 comes to live! Such as lvl as many of my builds to 90 as possible!

be careful with the supporter pack mtx's. nothing is confirmed, but they may cause weird bugs and items to disappear...
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
K0rcii wrote:

No, it is not worth buying a key. However, the other bits and pieces in the pack are pretty good value for money, mostly because of the GGGold you get in them :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
No. I want grade A product not one in flux, wiping and scatological changes. But then i didnt join this game until release. I just dont do betas period. YMMV

Now if you're paying me we can talk.:P

BTW it is worth supporting GGG tho if you like the game. I bought 500 more pts last week instead of a pack. Got 24 more stash tabs so i can play 2.0 live in all it's glory.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 11, 2015, 3:51:33 PM
Right now the beta's kind of a mess, honestly. There are a few new skill gems, quest rewards have been retooled, a lot of gems have been rebalanced, some in a good way, others in a terrifyingly horrible way. Only the first part of Act 4, which was there from the start, is playable. Deterministic Lockstep isn't in yet. Jewels are getting overhauls all over the place, new unique ones and other unique ones being phased out on seemingly every patch.

Right now, you pretty much only want to buy a key if you want to see how nice loot filters are. They're pretty nice. Nothing else good is in yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info