Is it happening again? Tin foil hat time!

UPDATE

"
Chris wrote:
"
"
Chris wrote:
We fixed this problem yesterday.

Which one? The shavronne is still verified without the chaos mod and the bug with the character creation seems to still exist.

Edit: Good morning :)

I'm referring to the bug where some items lost mods or were deleted. (The character creation issue is a display bug related to the Beta realm.)

I'm not 100% convinced just yet. As I mentioned, the shavs is still verified without the chaos mod.

Also the socketing issue hasn't been addressed. And neither has the bug with the respecs.

Sounds like players have also not gotten their mtx's back that were lost when items disappeared (neither have the items been returned).

UPDATE 2
"
Chris wrote:
None of those item-related problems still exist. They were due to the same root cause which was fixed around 13 hours ago.

Guess it's safe to play again. Quite interested if they do restore the items (and mtx's) and rechange the once that still exist: Shavs without chaos mod & Cybil's without sockets

UPDATE 3

Official statement: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1268744

Tl:dr

"
Chris wrote:
Last night we deployed a server hotfix that resolved a bug that was causing some items to be deleted and a few other items to be modified in strange ways.

"
Chris wrote:
We are unable to restore items lost in this way.

"
Chris wrote:
Players who lost microtransactions should contact support@grindinggear.com so that they can determine if any are missing and replace them.

Leaves me a little bit disappointed. Especially because the bug has been known since more than a week (reports exist since a month. And GGG has said nothing.

With items & currency disappearing (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - just to link a few), random passive resets (1 & 2), loot spawning without (click) or even losing (click) sockets, players unable to reclaim mtx's (click), masters not opening portals (click) and items losing mods (1 & 2) I think we may be in for another KiwiHalt...

Time to panic?

Update: Now with automated character creation. QoL 2.0 :D

Get your tin foil hats out boys!

Too funny... :D

Edit: Found the original incident report.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on May 12, 2015, 1:50:05 AM
Maybe they're subtly hyping the release of a Kiwihalt shield MTX. Would buy!
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Last edited by Futchya on May 11, 2015, 12:01:21 PM
Even for "just" the 100% movespeed... ;)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
I already noticed some of those bugs in reddit and before, but actually im laughing my ass off.

Edit: It feels like buying a supporter pack makes your gear bugged :D
Last edited by _DavidAegis_ on May 11, 2015, 12:20:55 PM
"
I already noticed some of those bugs in reddit and before, but actually im laughing my ass off.

;)

Spoiler
Until you lose that legacy 6L cloak of defiance of yours... :D
I'm too scared to play. Tinfoil hat is deployed, while I rock myself to sleep in the corner mumbling "please don't take my stuff....please don't take my stuff"

echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
"
buhdunkadunk wrote:
I'm too scared to play. Tinfoil hat is deployed, while I rock myself to sleep in the corner mumbling "please don't take my stuff....please don't take my stuff"

Maybe Ziggy can give us some advice on how to make one?
"
Until you lose that legacy 6L cloak of defiance of yours... :D

I prefer it will loosing its Mind over matter mod xD

Edit: http://imgur.com/a/HSeva
Last edited by _DavidAegis_ on May 11, 2015, 12:55:18 PM
"
buhdunkadunk wrote:

They took yer stuff!
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
buhdunkadunk wrote:

The worst part is that I've got so much stuff that I probably wouldn't even notice something missing until 2-3 months down the line.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info