State of the Beta - Post #2

Will there be a wipe on friday?
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
Darkaleb wrote:
Very good, but I would take a look also to bug reports, a lot of people are experiencing items loss / mod loss / socket loss / map bugs and there is no response from you. I think you should restore all this loss, expecially to players who actually cannot even play due to the bug.

Dude that is a beta.
It is better to fix things then taking time to restore gear that will be obsolete anyways in a few days.
"
Darkaleb wrote:
Very good, but I would take a look also to bug reports, a lot of people are experiencing items loss / mod loss / socket loss / map bugs and there is no response from you. I think you should restore all this loss, expecially to players who actually cannot even play due to the bug.

It's beta nothing should be restored (obviously whatever is bugged needs to be fixed).

"
exsea wrote:
unless reduced mana can cut down the cost of my 6L skill so that it can self sustain 10 attack/second with 1-2 % phys to mana leech, my reduced manas are going to be collecting dust

I think they are set on this one, switch to blood magic instead (if you're melee that is).
Nothing to see here.
Last edited by ReZar on May 11, 2015, 3:28:42 AM
"
blackstar wrote:
"
Darkaleb wrote:

Dude that is a beta.
It is better to fix things then taking time to restore gear that will be obsolete anyways in a few days.

items on live are disappearing
personally yesterday i lost an atziri flask which just vanished while i entered again in a map, but i could have lost a mirrored item, would ggg restore it then? in how much time? that's the scary part
Happy Birthday to me re:release.
"
Darkaleb wrote:

Dude that is a beta.

I thought it was obvious that I'm not talking of the beta...
Here is a thought for everyone bothering about wipes. Just play as if there is never one coming and expect it at any moment. Gets alot more relaxing.......
So when is the next wipe?
IGN: iamorni
Aura cost changes are interesting, i hope it isnt too hard to run same amount of buffs as before. Keep it up guys!
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
uh yeah bring it on. love the beta so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info