State of the Beta - Post #2

Still no changes to help ES/CI in the early game? because its rough guys.
"
TRIPL3try wrote:
I'm guessing the update with the desync fix will be a wipe.

It sounds like it may bring us a wipe too, but not so much reasoned by the new desync option, more for the changes to area layouts and jewels.

"
Crownail wrote:
will Act 4 finally include a movement speed buff while in town

While I'd support the idea to remove (at least) the movement penalty in towns etc; I'm unsure if it would break the gameplay feeling if its (too much) different each time you enter combat areas... :-?

RM/Aura changes: from what I've seen, mana reservation by auras is significatly decreased now. So it seems, as a whole it could be a working solution to really limit the amount of usable auras in general.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
One new skill should be added

it's about damn time.

I think you guys should really focus more towards new skills rather than new uniques.
Lovely. Good work, guys.
will there be a wipe with this weeks update?
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
Hype!
They say I'm an astronaut that laughs a lot.
big thank you to jonathan (for the night shifts probably) for getting it done in time.

i'm really exited how lockstep will play on a good connection and especially in full parties.
i imagine it to be really complicated to state sync 6 player's actions with only some of them having lockstep enabled.

i noticed in closed beta there is a forced sync once you pickup a item but i cannot find this fix being mentioned anywhere?

"
feuerbach wrote:
will there be a wipe with this weeks update?

it's counter productive to announce wipes if it makes players stop testing 1 week before it occurs.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 11, 2015, 5:05:16 AM
Really hope the Skill/support Gem quest rewards are fixed in this next patch. Specifically Spell Echo & Multistrike & Greater Multiple Projectiles etc.

Super annoying to hope for either these gems to drop or an exalted orb to drop so that can buy one off the crazy off the walls prices in Beta servers.

Testing leveling progress without skill and support gems being available is almost redundant.
"
Karny wrote:
Really hope the Skill/support Gem quest rewards are fixed in this next patch. Specifically Spell Echo & Multistrike & Greater Multiple Projectiles etc.

Super annoying to hope for either these gems to drop or an exalted orb to drop so that can buy one off the crazy off the walls prices in Beta servers.

Testing leveling progress without skill and support gems being available is almost redundant.

If you stop to think through it, the choice of leaving Echo and MS for drop only gives a certain responsive balance; i mean, 'tis a great way to test skill values on leveling/end-game characters w/o these 2 gems. Because yes, they are the core of melee/spell.
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Will incinerate be fixed with this path?
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info