Mute Shade of the Axiom etc.

Please make an option to mute these new effects since they are freaking annoying. I don't like to be in town anymore since I always hear these stupid noises.

Alternatively apply my ignore list to the effects as well.
I understand. As i wrote somewhere in another post, I was calmly chilling in town, looking at other people trade offers, then someone came into town with that demon and it suddenly started screaming loudly, it almost made me jump on my chair lol. Didn't like it.

Edit:
To be clearer, didn't like that unexpected loud screaming/appearance sound
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on May 10, 2015, 7:45:53 AM
Considering that Kiwis got nerfed because apparently their chirping was too annoying in town...
I have created dupe :/ I am sorry, but i completely sign under this suggestion to change the sound of the Shades in town. Tune it down, mute or to do something to this.

Very unfortunate :/

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1268369

I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I also posted a duplicate thread due to not knowing about this subforum (my thread was moved here).

It's clear that this is an awful effect that needs to be changed, though. Please make it happen, GGG. If you remove the sound, there's still a cool demon visual. Let that be good enough.
Last edited by Jennik on May 14, 2015, 6:39:31 PM
Yeah won't be using mine much if at all sadly. It's pretty damn annoying sound wise and there are already people using theirs in town, mine would just add to the noise. On a positive note the weapon effects are nice :/
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
GGG, please help. This is terrible. This sound is usually utter garbage that makes nearly every town instance suck, but today some douche was spamming it. I have no idea what he was doing, but that shitty demon scream was happening every couple of seconds.

This terrible MTX ruins the game enough for me that I've just uninstalled it, but I really don't want to miss the next expansion. Act 4 is super exciting and I've already spent hours writing a pretty awesome loot filter. Please don't make me miss the next expansion, GGG. Please remove this awful sound from your game.
Last edited by Jennik on May 15, 2015, 7:43:15 PM
The spam can be done if you equip/take down the amulet
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on May 18, 2015, 12:40:32 AM
Just wanted to update this by saying I encountered a couple people already today constantly spamming this thing over and over again in town. GGG, if its being used to grief other players shouldn't you consider toning it down or something?
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
Sorry about this guys.

It's been improved and made more subtle, should make it into the next live patch.
The audio guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info