So what's the deal with atrocious map drops lately ?

volvo plz fix
ign - FancySneakyDevil
"
GreatWhite47 wrote:
"
Demonoz wrote:
sure i may die in some of my maps

Nice job. Mind sharing your highest level character and how many high level maps you have?

a 91 2 90s and about 4 85+!

And about 30+78s right now! And over a full tab of 75, 76, and 77s! but thats because im saving them up to run once i have more Chaos and people to do Rots with! And im also just now getting into doing Rotations with Groups so i can push into the 90s much cheaper than i have been doing solo! Rolling maps isn't cheap especially when its the higher ones and you want to get all you can out of them!
Also keep in mind ive only been playing for about 8 months right now! And before that i had not played since open beta! \m/ (also have over a half a tab full of almost every Unique map in the game and quite a few of each as well! I think im only missing 1 now and thats Death and Taxes!)
Another thing i also do is try not to touch any of my higher maps on new builds i run up!
I try my best to pull one or 2 maps and try to pull all the maps i run off the ones i get back and as i get 77s and 78s i put them with the rest and save them till im closer to 90!

Another thing worth mentioning is my highest character still wouldnt be the one i would try to push 100 with i only have 2 builds right now i feel would be able to do that and the 91 unfortunately isnt one of them! And good god was it expensive and cost me ALOT of maps and chaos just to get it to 91 solo!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on May 14, 2015, 10:36:23 PM
Spoiler

After these drops. I still got myself 3-4 maps from mobs drops in this map. So... yea, time for tin foil hats ladies and gent's.

This is op dude is either a troll or super low lvl noob.

Playing POE since 0.9.0
Last edited by Metalica24 on May 14, 2015, 11:52:35 PM
Posting the results of the rarest box in the game, with a bunch of low lvl maps... yeah that proves people aren't having problems with their map pools-- same deal with the dude posting his map stash on standard, i have 8 tabs full of maps on standard too, yay
I made these kind of posts before in other leagues / races... Always same answers ... RNG.. It s just you... Nothing wrong with drop rate etc...

Always same bullshit.
And yet again i am playing 1 month hc flash back league. I am almost lvl 88 and i have 0 73 map or higher...
And only 4x lvl 72 map...
Guess this RNG never visits ppl like me.
For the record i never had good map pool except Beyond league and i have been playing since 1st closed beta.
And i always hit 90 by buying maps.. not making my own pool > solo player..
Map drop rates are bullshit. Period

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info