One Month Flashback Event (Hardcore)

"
Darkeayras wrote:
How viable do you guys think summoner builds are for new leagues like this? I really want to make one but have a feeling it will be too hard or expensive to get the items and gems I will need.

i'm probably going to do a summoner. i'm going low life with solaris lorica and midnight bargain.
Beta or the 1 Month race with some crazy mods? Can't decide :(

Mods are awesome and it will probably be a lot of fun. But heading back to old spells, old passives, no jewels etc? damn :|
If you die in Flashback Hardcore, do you go to Flashback Standard - or regular Standard?
hype xD
"
gone7 wrote:
If you die in Flashback Hardcore, do you go to Flashback Standard - or regular Standard?

Standard
Coulda used the Specific items dropping then this event would have been super hyped and everyone would be in.. This way most stay in beta for unpaid data entry :P
aaargh, im' gonna be away from home at least 2 days starting from monday.
i'll miss PoE so much.
Request: Add the 1-month challenge rewards :) I'd Love a chance to complete my HC and SC Seraph set skins :)
all I know is that I don't know anything at all
Finaly race where new players can see how easy this game was 2 years ago. Tho mobs are nerfed.. So dont say anymore that hc mods is OP or too hard !!
"
Garrygoth wrote:
I am more hyped about this than playing in the beta I am in.

This will take me back to Invasion glory days.

Same here!!!

Invasion were best HC days ever!! Nothing brings more thrill than unexpectedly running into dem OP invasion bosses!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info