One Month Flashback Event (Hardcore)

OK.

Now we can go play. :D
Last edited by XtraBeefy on May 5, 2015, 6:22:00 PM
Has the act 4 release been pushed back to 20c16 yet?
"
XtraBeefy wrote:

this is the same manner of thinking as old persons who believe their odds of winning the lottery go up the longer they play the lottery.

Once again, the more lottery tickets they buy, the higher their cumulative chance of winning. That does not mean that each individual ticket gains a higher chance of winning. I understand that you may not be invested in this debate but I am a computer security major (lots of statistics) and am not wrong here.

On Topic: Really hyped for this league!
3 days are too long -.-
"
XtraBeefy wrote:

this is the same manner of thinking as old persons who believe their odds of winning the lottery go up the longer they play the lottery.

Well it is a pretty old way of thinking called MATH. The problem is your odds at winning a key are astronomically larger than winning most lotteries.
Where is your mathgod when the car hit me inside my home ? :<
"
stromming wrote:

On Topic: Really hyped for this league!

It's a tough choice between the league or trying out some new beta build for me. I think if I play the league it will be the real ruckus league on the weekend.
"
Draizehn wrote:

Probably in the driver's seat. He doesn't take kindly to ignorance :^)
Last edited by stromming on May 5, 2015, 6:13:40 PM
"
stromming wrote:
"
Draizehn wrote:

Probably in the driver's seat. He doesn't take kindly to ignorance :^)

;<

i will farm up in this race and challenge him ! I want his ear :<
Torment spirits + bosses from Invasion, Beyond, and Nemesis (and Anarchy) will sometimes lead to insane battles.

Sounds like fun. :)
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info