One Month Flashback Event (Hardcore)

gg soloed to 97 &8% after only playing weekends first 3 weeks, all mods was fun rest easy like allways hope expasion is challenging like all mods, cya all in the expansion.
So why aren't our 1 month flashback SC characters not transferring to SC if someone can tell me that would be greatly appreciated thank you
Thank you so much for this event GGG!!! This was my first time seeing some of these (primarily Rampage and Beyond).

Some of my favorite parts...

* Running thru the The Southern Forest with Rampage and hitting 250+ kills (damn monkeys)!
* Being bushwacked by some giant spider in the Warden's Quarters on Cruel (on my way to the Warden's Chambers)... ran past Piety and turned the corner to see a huge spider and minions! Was like "wth? never seen a monster here :)
* Fighting an exile, invasion boss and another rare monster combined with a Tormented Soul at the same time in the Flats on Cruel... lots and lots of "run away"!!!

Oh, and lets not forget my first Marauder getting one shot killed at level 52 by some crazy thing I've never seen before in the Sewers on Cruel. Not my favorite part, but memorable.

Anyway it was a very fun one month event... especially "All League mode" and I hope to see more flashback events in the future!
"
mjbush221 wrote:
So why aren't our 1 month flashback SC characters not transferring to SC if someone can tell me that would be greatly appreciated thank you

They should move. My guess is that it might take a bit longer to happen due to he very high number of characters made during the month long event... or no one is at the office to push the button :)
thank you Johnnyh2
That was the best race you guys have ever had. So many close moments, awesome....just awesome.
Couldn't be happier with this race unless you do it again sometime! :D

Shadow
Rank #198
Transferring to HC
Last edited by XtraBeefy on Jun 7, 2015, 7:15:25 PM
All I have to say is the 1 shots were real this league!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info