One Month Flashback Event (Hardcore)

"
leto2626 wrote:
So these guys get further in 7 days than I can in 6 months :D

Know the feeling :D
;-)
Almost died last night. I had just entered A3 Merciless and was slowly clearing Sarn when I accidentally clicked on a stronbox that I was not prepared for. I saw my life flash before my eyes as I spammed all my pots and somehow made it out alive. I think one more trash mob hit woulda undone 67 levels of progress. On the bright side, I found another Exalt and a decent chestpiece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X2DAlIyT4Y

This will happend if you suck.. and not paying attention REEEP!
big D, come say hi !
Wraeclast just became a very dangerous place. I'm pretty sure a tormented spirit possessed an invader, then beyonders popped up, all in a small room. Barely escaped in time. I think I'll stick to zones way below my level for the day.
RIP triple beyond dream until(if) fixed
RIP RaizQT, that death was really sad :(
Take care out there.
Can you add Large Chests to this race, please? I've already opened tons, but that was before Steam Achievements existed in this game. It's stupid to force me to do level 68 maps to get the achievement when I've already technically done it.
Also, it wouldn't be a complete Flashback without them, so there's that too.
Thanks.
I like challenge and all, but this is too much lol.
Tormented spirits entering crazy invasion bossess, Crazy beyound rares with proximity shield. It is not impossible to play, but I think that I will take a break for 2 days instead of risking.
im keep dying, but really wanted this all mod league. HYPE
Ask yourself for what did u started to play this all mod league ? For sure not to skip all mod weekend :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info