One Month Flashback Event (Hardcore)

Raiz and Nugi should change their team name to TeamFortune ...
I've hit a wall in A3 merc, I'm level 70 and I can't complete any of the quests because it's too scary to go anywhere except docks, and even docks take forever to clear safely and the drops aren't really worth it

I did manage to kill spinesnap in the sewers but of course i run into a tormented invasion boss right after..... game pls

prob gonna take a break until all mods is over because it's just not worth the cost benefit ratio right now...
RIP Havoc!
Take care out there.
Last edited by Lagruell on May 17, 2015, 2:31:05 AM
Best league ever.
Last edited by BurnedInEffigy on May 19, 2015, 1:56:47 AM
Rank 1-3 REEEEP
Im loving this league! Its so cool!
This would be AWESOME if permanent all modes and solo no party no trade.
IGN: Gonorreitor
I enjoy this league so much. "all mods weekend" is the best thing ever. thank you GGG for making this happen. I'll give you more of my money as soon as I get paid :)

ps: even retarded necrovigil and heralds of the obelisk can't ruin the fun
Best league so far... sadly I am no longer playing it after my first RIP oO
I really want to play this league, but I am sick of leveling a char to endgame ... the whole process level 1 to maps (only "exciting" in the first hours of a league).
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
Was a fun league, seems pretty dead now to be honest. Leveling AGAIN just to die to something cheeseball just as build is coming together doesn't sound fun. I think the grim realities of a rip league has made the gimmick wear thin.

Was a fun coupla weeks, I'm out. Stay safe folks and I'll see you on the Beta/next league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info