One Month Flashback Event (Hardcore)

Smooth solo run to the end of a2 merc, then instantly 1shot from 4.6k life + 500 es + 76 fire res by what had to be a major desync + invisible slam while soloing merc oversoul. Was arcing from far enough below him that he was only half onscreen, a slam sound played right as he finished his rockfall (no visible movement, animation or delay between skills on oversouls part) then the resurrect screen came up.

Latency was 2 digit, no connection or fps issues either. Just the same old broken netcode, doing work.

Ill be taking a break until lockstep is implemented. If it works, ill be back with currency. If not, so long and thanks for all the races.
IGN: KoTao
Nemesis, Invasion, Rampage starts in about 3 hours?
interesting, some of those streamers did not play the previews solo race....
Forum pvp
i had never tried the vagan weaponmaster missions before today, and i believe that i won't ever try again.
He was lv 3, i was lv 37.
i don't know how, i used a lv 37 healing pot, yet he still owned me in 3 seconds.
So...maybe i did do something wrong, or didn't do something i had to but... i believe he should have a sort of warning sign, maybe like this :
beware ! pro players only !

Why do i post this here ?
Because my character was in this league (i already miss the unique ring i dropped a few hours ago) and because i'm not much of a forumer actually, and i'm too lazy to find out the proper sub-forum area to post.

Edit:
All right, i'm back to step 1 : learning the game :)
If i get back my confidence soon enough, i'll play this league a bit more before it ends.
Last edited by pathyofexily on May 13, 2015, 3:49:54 AM
"
Filthy wrote:
"
Filthy wrote:
Is there an easy way to see if you're in the betakey lottery or not? I mean it's not easy to calculate whether or not you're eligible as the dead or those with the key do not count.

Is there a way to download the whole table instead of just the top 2000?

To vaguely answer my own question: I got to the beta lottery and won! So level 55 is enough atm.

That's great.. I was at your level yesterday and sitting around the 1700th position after pulling out the dead...
Today I'm 66 and in position 1039, no idea how many of those have keys already but my name should be in the hat today :D
all I know is that I don't know anything at all
"
pathyofexily wrote:
i had never tried the vagan weaponmaster missions before today, and i believe that i won't ever try again.
i don't know how, i used a lv 37 healing pot, yet he still owned me in 3 seconds.
So...maybe i did do something wrong, or didn't do something i had to but... i believe he should have a sort of warning sign, maybe like this :

Because my character was in this league (i already miss the unique ring i dropped a few hours ago) and because i'm not much of a forumer actually, and i'm too lazy to find out the proper sub-forum area to post.

Edit:
If i get back my confidence soon enough, i'll play this league a bit more before it ends.

A master at lvl 3 is not the same as your character at lvl 3..
I just did a Vaagananai mission, he was lvl 4 while I was 60ish and yeah.. he took a deep bite out of my health pool.. almost got scurred before I yolo'd a diamond and granite and sent him packing :p
all I know is that I don't know anything at all
im pissed because i am not going to be in town for from the 16th to the 30th so im going to miss pretty much the whole thing
"
g3n3r1c wrote:

A master at lvl 3 is not the same as your character at lvl 3..
I just did a Vaagananai mission, he was lvl 4 while I was 60ish and yeah.. he took a deep bite out of my health pool.. almost got scurred before I yolo'd a diamond and granite and sent him packing :p

Ok, then i was a fool to even dare try...lesson learned :)
"
pathyofexily wrote:

Edit:

And don't forget examine the area before fighting. The 1st time I've encountered him + his archer companion, I died to his companion's barrage to my back, since I was not expecting there to be another crazy enemy besides vagan. Sometimes the companion(s) is hidden in the shadows, out of sight; best to know what you are facing.
So these guys get further in 7 days than I can in 6 months :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info