4 Hour Endless Ledge (1)

"
manyswords wrote:
I went as slow and safe as I could
sorry 4 my rng

this guy is what is wrong with this race and i am not talking about rng , every other person from the top 10 , even the top 100 is an experienced racer and player meanwhile this guy whose account was created a few months ago with a max level char of 24 managed to get the first spot from ONE item. This is stupid , even with searing touch he would not be able to survive and get first with that amount of experience he supposedly has. GG enjoy 10 dollars you will get from selling a beta key you won with an alt account
Last edited by MadBro_ on May 2, 2015, 4:13:48 AM
so i deleted my endless ledge character after getting like 26. the event had ended before the deletion. will that affect my chances at beta key? i cant find myself on the list for results
Was doing alright (7th) then met the zone of death...each devourer was hitting me for more than half my health, got hit once by two instead and I died. Should've stacked more health for lv45+ zones, but the few health nodes I got weren't very helpful without health on gear. Rest in pieces.
just a scrub.
"
MadBro_ wrote:
"
manyswords wrote:
I went as slow and safe as I could
sorry 4 my rng

this guy is what is wrong with this race and i am not talking about rng , every other person from the top 10 , even the top 100 is an experienced racer and player meanwhile this guy whose account was created a few months ago with a max level char of 24 managed to get the first spot from ONE item. This is stupid , even with searing touch he would not be able to survive and get first with that amount of experience he supposedly has. GG enjoy 10 dollars you will get from selling a beta key you won with an alt account

Yeah I went and looked at his profile. He hasnt done anything on that account except kill brutus and merveil. Hasnt even finshed act 2, but again here we are with keys being taken by people who already have access.
I am happy with my run took me about 100 minutes to get my Firetrap+Poisonarrow Shadow build to level 26 and I stopped than, still happy with my gear, even found an unique which helped out :D

Is it just me or is it normal to find Orb of Chance as much as you usually find portal scrolls?

Spoiler
Last edited by Cooocie on May 2, 2015, 4:22:48 AM
Kudos to I can't wait to lose - well-named. I am in awe of how fast the leader-pack is. It must be mad watching the rip announcements and being close to those guys and girls.

Thanks all for a fun race :D

-edit: it was an insanely lucky drop. Makes my (useless for a witch asphyxia's wrath pale into insignificance). You can't know what they will do with the key...
Last edited by erdelyii on May 2, 2015, 4:23:29 AM
"
MadBro_ wrote:

GG enjoy 10 dollars you will get from selling a beta key you won with an alt account

You dont get a key. Your account gets beta access.
Spoiler

2nd place mara, Guess I can't complain, had pretty rough time getting a good maul and ended up dying to powerful crits phase run extra fire damage +numerous blue packs+ oak as I ran out of flasks and idiotically forgot I had leap slam. Fun race though :D
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
"
Senzaki1010 wrote:
"
MadBro_ wrote:

GG enjoy 10 dollars you will get from selling a beta key you won with an alt account

ok change key with "alt account you don`t need" * .Accounts don`t matter in beta anyway as it all getting wiped
"
Senzaki1010 wrote:
"
MadBro_ wrote:

How long will it take for the announcement of the winners?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info