4 Hour Endless Ledge (1)

GGG you forgot to activate Beta access on my account (Kappa)!

Gear:

Spoiler

Last edited by JoleeBindoo on May 2, 2015, 10:38:51 AM
Prizes need to be distributed equally through classes in races.

Holy templars Batman!
"
Prizes need to be distributed equally through classes in races.

Holy templars Batman!

Ya, but... GGG don't give a ...
#3 alive witch on the ladder id say i deserve a F00kin keyy boys?!

let the key salt flow through you, marauders
Nice firetrap race
so where are the list of the 10 +25lv random winners? i supose i didnt win, but would like to see it nonetheless..
Last edited by escuteiro on May 2, 2015, 3:39:07 PM
When are closed beta rewards handed out? I haven't gotten mine yet...
game will kill you at level 24
"
Awkamess wrote:
"
zapumpkin wrote:

You can play 24h a day and won't reach the exp the first 35 guys have. They are better than you at it, hence the nickname "racers". An casual guy takes 5-10 times more than a racer to get to lvl 80. Easy to figure the chances for them to direcly get beta are slim, if any.

On the other hand, getting into the pool is lame. Chances are worse than waiting on the main page to get it.

In my opinion, GGG should try to diminish the rush/racing, while they discretely support it by launching stupid events like the current.

Ofc will just sit my ass out of it. Good luck to the ones that chose to play it though.

Before you make comments, go through the 5DSC and 5DHC ladders, check the profiles of the top 35, and then see how many "racers" there are. I'd also like to point out that you're talking to #1 racer for this season, who almost had more points this season than everyone on 5DSC or 5DHC combined. This "race" favored league players, not racers who optimize for leagues that are shorter than 2 hours.

To do that is a waste of time. While most of the casuals were lvl <10, racers were 20+

So i was right afterall.

Shit event useful for GGG to make sure the ones that had an advantage over the casuals keep that advantage "for free".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info