4 Hour Endless Ledge (1)

this is my only beta account guys; I haven't played in months.
I'm so rusty I didn't even expect to make top 20 - hence the name.
it does look pretty shady though
"
manyswords wrote:

and if thats the case then GG, well played,

and if not, i dont personally care GG and well played.
"
manyswords wrote:

"havent played in months" wut? The account was only created a couple months ago. Did you play for 1 day?
"
manyswords wrote:
I went as slow and safe as I could
sorry 4 my rng

I just noticed this guy had faster casting and multiple traps support gem as well, looking at his skill tree you can clearly tell he isn't an expert and yet he won with that RNG and correctly used knowledge wow, just wow
The dagger is like level 3. Didn't find a jeweler until lvl 43, when I finally added fire pen.
Also I didn't pickup fireball or firestorm, I had no singletarget, besides Tendrils until I found a fireball later.

I wasn't going for #1 in the first place, I opened all chests and killed 98% of all bosses and my damage from lvl 35 until I found a jeweler was pretty bad. oh, and 70% of the last 8 zones were filled with arcers, thorn mobs and flicker spiders. I was more extending than pushing... timeloss was immense, I would have loved to have devours instead of those stupid mobs.

Nr. #1's Searing Touch was ilvl26 btw (!!!!!!)
Last edited by Schezza on May 2, 2015, 4:41:08 AM
"
MadBro_ wrote:
"
manyswords wrote:
sorry 4 my rng

this guy is what is wrong with this race and i am not talking about rng , every other person from the top 10 , even the top 100 is an experienced racer and player meanwhile this guy whose account was created a few months ago with a max level char of 24 managed to get the first spot from ONE item. This is stupid , even with searing touch he would not be able to survive and get first with that amount of experience he supposedly has. GG enjoy 10 dollars you will get from selling a beta key you won with an alt account

There are like a thousand race events a year and this is just one of them. The top players are consistently at the top because they are good, not because they get lucky rng in every single race. Sure, they might get a lucky drop sometimes, but they are good because they can work with what they get. It's the same with every game I've every played. One game/match/race doesn't matter. It might be possible to design an rng that is consistent with all players in every event, but it would be so damn predictable it would be boring and nobody would play the game. I do think this game has TOO much randomness in drops, but it certainly can't be judged by one event like this.

Grats to the winner. I've run several hundred races. If that drop was in my hands I wouldn't have been on page one, let alone in the top spot. The guy got a nice drop and he knew how to use it, and played good enough to win. There are several thousand racers who couldn't have done that with the same drop.
"
MadBro_ wrote:
"
manyswords wrote:
sorry 4 my rng

this guy is what is wrong with this race and i am not talking about rng , every other person from the top 10 , even the top 100 is an experienced racer and player

Nope. Noob racer here. Done like 2 ever and didn't get very far. Also my highest character ever was only 83. I play pretty casually.
This wand and gem carry me to #9 TY RNG

and
summon spectre helped a lot :)
IGN: Coolingmoon
Last edited by coolingmoon on May 2, 2015, 5:04:33 AM
"
harddaysnight wrote:
"
MadBro_ wrote:
"
manyswords wrote:
sorry 4 my rng

this guy is what is wrong with this race and i am not talking about rng , every other person from the top 10 , even the top 100 is an experienced racer and player meanwhile this guy whose account was created a few months ago with a max level char of 24 managed to get the first spot from ONE item. This is stupid , even with searing touch he would not be able to survive and get first with that amount of experience he supposedly has. GG enjoy 10 dollars you will get from selling a beta key you won with an alt account

There are like a thousand race events a year and this is just one of them. The top players are consistently at the top because they are good, not because they get lucky rng in every single race. Sure, they might get a lucky drop sometimes, but they are good because they can work with what they get. It's the same with every game I've every played. One game/match/race doesn't matter. It might be possible to design an rng that is consistent with all players in every event, but it would be so damn predictable it would be boring and nobody would play the game. I do think this game has TOO much randomness in drops, but it certainly can't be judged by one event like this.

Grats to the winner. I've run several hundred races. If that drop was in my hands I wouldn't have been on page one, let alone in the top spot. The guy got a nice drop and he knew how to use it, and played good enough to win. There are several thousand racers who couldn't have done that with the same drop.

did you even read what i wrote?thats the point , there are several thousand racers who couldn`t have done that with the same drop.

<Edited by support>

@Arapanasati You can`t compare youself to a guy whos max level is 24 right?
Last edited by Eben_GGG on May 3, 2015, 10:22:49 AM
I'm on a reduced salt diet. Grats to top10 and other beta key winners.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info