4 Hour Endless Ledge (1)

European kickAss tour. Go on GGG do more events outside european standards........
Thank you desync for not allowing me to use this once

Oh well... maybe I'll do better in the next one
Those items always have to drop, when I'm not allowed to keep them... :(
cool
Last edited by Jaille on May 2, 2015, 4:03:45 AM
I went as slow and safe as I could
sorry 4 my rng
"
manyswords wrote:
I went as slow and safe as I could
sorry 4 my rng

that's hot (for real)
grats
This game just wanted me to die. So many tough zones early and never got a +1 light (wasted much currency trying). Somehow had enough stamina to go carefully and precisely enough to not die.

Spoiler
Well, #586, its the taking part right?
Hi Everyone!
This was my first race and it was great fun:) Eyes are a bit itchy though...:) Thanks for the useful info before the event started and congrats to the winners!

(I feel lucky now that i didn't find any nice items like some of U guys did :D )
Drops said go pure trapper so i did. Probably not quite the clearspeed of tendrils but it was far safer, killed every boss easily and with zero risk (except oak). Still plenty of panic moments in bad zones even with the full screen range and godly kiting ability.

Gear was pretty average overall, no amazing drops (searing bond aside, which was past the 2hour mark) and all my uniques were useless.

Also saw a single elem reflect rare sometime past the lvl 40 zone, wonder how many top 20 players randomly got instagibbed by those before noticing them.

Fun event anyway, though the monster damage and life scaling after the lvl30~ zone seems a bit excessive.

GG all, see you next race!

IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on May 3, 2015, 7:48:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info