Mjolner rip o.o nerf confirmed?

Can someone in GGG comment on whether the change will create legacy or be retroactive? Lots of wealth at stake for standard players at the moment.

Feeling a crown of eyes moment happening here... so many people were screwed over.

"
hellfurian wrote:
Can someone in GGG comment on whether the change will create legacy or be retroactive? Lots of wealth at stake for standard players at the moment.

Feeling a crown of eyes moment happening here... so many people were screwed over.

How were they screwed over? By choosing to make a bad investment on minimal information? Speculation is supposed to be risky.

I expect a retro nerf, but I hope it remains unannounced until patch day.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
Last edited by b15h09 on Apr 30, 2015, 4:05:21 PM
"
b15h09 wrote:
"
hellfurian wrote:

How were they screwed over? By choosing to make a bad investment on minimal information? Speculation is supposed to be risky.

I expect a retro nerf, but I hope it remains unannounced until patch day.

a lot of people aren't crazy wealthy on standard. so they save up a while for an item, and most of their currency gets sunk into 2-3 items to build that powerful character. it sucked to drop 40 ex on it and then not only see the power of it get nerfed, but for the item to be worth 1/10 what it was. brutal. I felt their pain even though it didn't happen to me.

this is why I am asking for information, to know whether to keep or sell.
even nerf this wouldnt break any build, no reason that mjolner price drops so much.
IGN TylordRampage
"
hellfurian wrote:

a lot of people aren't crazy wealthy on standard. so they save up a while for an item, and most of their currency gets sunk into 2-3 items to build that powerful character. it sucked to drop 40 ex on it and then not only see the power of it get nerfed, but for the item to be worth 1/10 what it was. brutal. I felt their pain even though it didn't happen to me.

this is why I am asking for information, to know whether to keep or sell.

Well, thems the breaks. It's surprising that this item wasn't addressed sooner. To build around it with all your wealth always struck me as a bad idea, because it was a prime candidate for the ole nerf hammer.

Sound like it's going up on confusion. You might be able to get a great deal more, you might get a great deal less. Up to you whether you want to risk it. All an announcement from GGG will do is get it priced in now, rather than later.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
I agree I too think that the main problem with mjolner is it's left in game in such a broken state for too long while all other nerfs are rained down nonstop.

This thing wouldn't be so bad if ot was fixed months ago as it should.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Chris probably decided to nerf Mjolnir after watching Age of Ultron.
This nerf is way overboard. First of all Mojo was never never OP in the first place.

Why shouldnt such rare items and rare parts be extremely powerful? Mojo is just first part you need then another 200-300 exalts of rare ass gear around it.

Secondly go have a look at UBER down thread. The budget section. Plenty of sub 20ex build take her down. Some just as fast like DD.

Basically mojos price/performance sucks already with that evidence.

Sad day like when commies move in take everything and make everyone average.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 30, 2015, 10:00:25 PM
I like all the people who say, "well it is a long time coming!" or, "I knew this was going to happen, anyone who saved up exalts to buy a Mjloner is silly!" Some people who don't even play a build with a mjolner bitching about the powerfulness of it. BOOHOO MJolner too strong, my build not as strong as Mjolner please Chris make all builds same DPS so we all are same. LOL
They are just jealous. That why they called for nerf in first place and happy now. Us crying now make no difference. We'll just hop on whatever is great in future with our in game earning potential.

They'll cry longer.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 30, 2015, 10:12:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info