The Wizard's Tower

Hey Arch,

I'm looking to jump ship from my deceased guild. Everyone except myself and one other member basically dropped off for one reason or another.

I've devolved in to a casual player in SC looking to once again see signs of life in the scrolling Guild chat window.

The Wizard's Tower feels appropriate compared to some of the other region/nationality centric Guilds. Please let me know if you've got room - potentially for 2 but we can start with myself first :)

Thanks!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Hi!
Been playing solo for the entire game so far, have a witch that's currently in act 2 merciless. Looking for a relaxed group of people to have fun with and this sounds like the right place. Thank you for your consideration.
Just a friendly reminder, it's easier for an invite if you leave an in game name for the invite to be sent to here for them to see.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

I've been a solo player since closed beta - would love to join a group of mature, respectful, and laid back folks such as yourself.

IGN (Warbands) I_Forgot_Everything
*Drops in to wave hi at Arch and alla TWiTs!* =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Hey i'm looking for people to play with i'v been playing PoE for around 2 years now mainly alone and now want to find people to play with and i thought you guys sound like just what i'm looking for ^-^

looking forward to hearing back from you ^^
Last edited by LoneWolfSif on Oct 7, 2015, 2:25:17 PM
Afternoon. A friend of mine recently joined your guild and I've heard quite a few good things about you guys and would like to join, hope to hear from you guys soon. Thanks and good luck on your endeavors.
I play mostly during the challenge leagues, but I'm looking for a friendly group of mature people to chat and play with. This guild sounds like it's the right intensity level for me :)

IGN: Dokin_chan
Through sheer persistence, the light drizzle had managed to soak through her cloak and clothes. It seemed like hours had passed since she had first seen a tiny spot of light in the distance but finally, there was the last step up and into the circle of light coming from a lamp over the gate. She put down her backpack, catching her breath for a moment. The kiwi in the crook of her left arm stirred and tried to find the warm spot again that shifted with the sudden lack of weight on her shoulder. Petting her bird, she looked up into the dark night. Far above her, she could make out lights through the falling drops.
"Someone's home, hopefully we'll be out of the rain, soon."
She lifted the iron ring on the door and knocked.

Current IGN: Cysgod

:-)

Last edited by Alysma on Oct 12, 2015, 11:37:12 AM
"
Alysma wrote:
Through sheer persistence, the light drizzle had managed to soak through her cloak and clothes. It seemed like hours had passed since she had first seen a tiny spot of light in the distance but finally, there was the last step up and into the circle of light coming from a lamp over the gate. She put down her backpack, catching her breath for a moment. The kiwi in the crook of her left arm stirred and tried to find the warm spot again that shifted with the sudden lack of weight on her shoulder. Petting her bird, she looked up into the dark night. Far above her, she could make out lights through the falling drops.
"Someone's home, hopefully we'll be out of the rain, soon."
She lifted the iron ring on the door and knocked.

Current IGN: Cysgod

:-)

Good to see you've found a home, Alysma. Arch and his merry TWiTs'll take good care of ya. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info