The Wizard's Tower

Hello, I am an active Prophecy player and I would like to join.

I have a level 83 from Parandus (now SC) and a level 70 in Prophecy. I tend to run non-meta builds. (last season was tri-ancestral protector facebreaker, this season I'm trying to make a detonate dead mine build work.). I have been a member for over 2 years, and I generally play ~5 hours a week.

Hope to see you in game,
Nasliss.

current ign is Naasthamal
Hello!

I am a former member of The Wizards Tower, and left due to joining a guild of friends. However as time has past, more and more of them dont play regularly anymore.

I miss the daily chat and banter taking place in guild chats, and i remember The Wizards Tower fondly.

Hope to hear from you, and that you will consider letting me back into the circle,

IGN to hit me up if need be: DysfunctionalSlayer
If you're still recruiting I wouldn't mind having a group to play with. Been since Perandus league but now that AIT is almost over I have a little more time to play on weekends. IGN is Zakernthra.
Last edited by Skarwind on Dec 17, 2016, 4:36:45 PM
This is exactly the kind of guild im looking for and would really like to sign up, Im a very casual player with average skill at the game. I've played this game solo since the beginning but lately have been craving a bit of community to play and chat with. I hope you send me an invite and thanks for the consideration.
I'd like to join your guild. Please add me. IGN: Dzzzzzz Thanks.
I'd like to join your guild, as well.

IGN: Lilly_Summons
Was an officer in my previous guild but GL became inactive and didn't get along with one of the other active officers so I'm looking for a new place to kill stuff with people. Pretty chill individual.

IGN: Obliv_Flicker (should be the only char I'm on for the next couple of days since I'm fresh leveling/gearing a flicker-striker to see if I wanna run it as a league starter next league)
If you are still recruiting active players please invite me as well :)
IGN FragezeichenChief
Please invite me Gweyenne
I would like to join. Please add me IGN ArchGeneral

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info