The Wizard's Tower

"
Antnee wrote:
Spoiler

Some mad photoshop skills there Ant. Mad I tell ya!
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Hi, i'd like to join your guild.
Not really active atm, but i plan to play new league when the ascendancy comes out.
ign: EvilHamster, 83 lvl, talisman sc.
bump
Hi! It's Blindarcher! My computer broke and I wasn't online and aware of the schism of BLoW, so came back to PoE and found I had no guild! So, I was wondering if I can join back up with you guys because I miss you!!! Let me know if you need any info from me, my current ign is AslanTheSwift and I am the same guy that was in Birdies. Thank you!
Hey, this sounds like a really nice guild and would love to join! I am currently 83 in Perandus SC.

Cheers
I whould like too know why I have been removed from the guild in game? Because as fare as I Know I have been playing PoE pretty much in the last couple of weeks.
So I wonder if i can get a new invite. Or an explanation why I have been removed.

IGN: FladderEarth

Nevermind it have now been fixed :)
Last edited by Fladdermasken on Mar 30, 2016, 1:44:50 PM
Sounds like a fantastic guild. Looks really active, and I'm an active kind of guy. I'd love ta join, I'm currently an active player in SC Prophecy :D
Woops forgot to give IGN

IGN: Warchiefintime
Hello I am a new player to PoE and I would enjoy being part of an active guild. While I may be new I have a lot of time I can dedicate.

In Game Name: SelenaGrimm

Thank you for your consideration ^_^
Last edited by LPMalakye86 on Jun 25, 2016, 2:23:11 AM
Hello, I've come back to the game after a long time away (I had a level 70 and a level 80 in anarchy league) and I'd like to find a group of laid back and friendly players to ease back into things with.

I have a level 70 and a level 80 character from the anarchy league and I plan to start a new character when the next league starts. Look forward to getting to meet everyone!

edit: in game name same as account SylePOE
Last edited by SylePOE on Jul 22, 2016, 4:00:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info