The Wizard's Tower

I would like to join the wizard tower, seem like my type of guild. I went ahead and register on the fourm.

Thanks.

IGN:DiabloNemesis
Good day Arch,

Looking for a guild, been playing for a few years and keen to get involved. I'm fairly active but play hc temp leagues only. Il take a look at the guild forum.

Cheers
Last edited by facelessman122 on Aug 30, 2015, 4:46:43 AM
hey, I would love to join too. it is not fun playing alone
Long time player looking for an active guild to map, daily and shoot the shit in. Always helpful and friendly.

Fiftynineplusten
Hi Arch and the gang. Old BLoW member here.

Would love to join The Tower if you have some room.

The big purge came an i feel abit lonly.

IGN: PantheraLeo or UhuruPeak

Cheers!!
Lycaon Pictus
Been playing pretty much solo for some 800+ hours now. Finally decided to start looking for a guild. I would love to join the Tower. IGN is Zhuzhuz
Hi, I'm interested in joining your guild. I am looking for fellow players to map, chill, and learn with in the Warbands league.

IGN: Seibathrower

If you guys have room, I'd love to be a part of the guild.
Hello!

Interested in joining your positive and mature guild.

If my account name is not a problem please be so kind to whisper me and have a chat about whether or not I can join.

thanks in advance.

ign: Furmurumu
Hello,

Looking for a social and friendly guild , played PoE since closed beta ....always solo , so decided to join a guild ....but no one talks.
After reading your post I couldn't resit to ask for an invite.

Thank you in advance :)

ign : exotemplarman (warbands)
Last edited by Exotrax on Sep 11, 2015, 1:17:56 PM
Hi !
I would like to join your guild. I'm truely a newbie, just start to play for 2w !
My first character is lvl 72 and still not finish the Merciless in WB yet.Would like to play in a friendly social environment instead of just playing alone. Hopeful that everyone can help me in game if i'm accepted !
My IGN is Socresser

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info