Summoner Feedback - Closed beta ( Live version )

Hm. Nice seeing some I_NO feedback that isn't just: "it's fucking terrible" ...
I like many kinds of games 😊
"

XD
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

Well it will come back to this eventually :P

"
* Raise Skeletons

This gem is actually a piece of shit like just straight up bad. The skeletons are too slow and don't really do any damage like their basically just cannon fodder, All they do is tank but without lets say spell totem linked to it it's basically a worthless gem. It's entire purpose in my progression was to be a distraction I guess and blow up however they have no health to even do damage via Minion instability making them even more worthless. I would improve this gem by a lot and work on it like right now it's probably the worst literally the most terrible summoner gem right now. What I propose to it in my opinion is that; Give it damage and a health boost and don't make them fucking slow, There like a fucking turtle.

Summoning two at a time is also pretty shitty in my opinion it should just spawn the whole flock like that would probably acceptable or lets say a constant spawn as an aura like example the skeleton shrine it should work like that personally.

I'm not sure about skeletons. They always had this niche role of just being there and getting in the way between you and stuff that kills you. They had decent hp for that. Multistrike/Blind Skeletons were propably the most useful version.

It would be rather nice if we get a way to make our minions puncture someone or inflict some other form of bleeding, that way skeletons could create bleeding targets you could use for the bloodlust support. If they really get full benefit from external buffs no this would make them a lot more dangerous in terms of damage though. Since you could just spam skeletons instead of taking zombies with you, I guess however it ends up they won't be less useful then on life, since this is hardly possible.
bump
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
ctrl + f on each page of this thread for "animate weapon", no results.

needless to say i'm incredibly disappointed
Maybe weapon golem will be better
He knew it: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1242499
Summoning Dan: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1250921
Last edited by Xeniium11211 on Apr 25, 2015, 7:18:42 AM
"
Juicebox360 wrote:
ctrl + f on each page of this thread for "animate weapon", no results.

needless to say i'm incredibly disappointed

Can't fit gem =( I'm sorry.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Emphasy wrote:
"

Well it will come back to this eventually :P

"
* Raise Skeletons

This gem is actually a piece of shit like just straight up bad. The skeletons are too slow and don't really do any damage like their basically just cannon fodder, All they do is tank but without lets say spell totem linked to it it's basically a worthless gem. It's entire purpose in my progression was to be a distraction I guess and blow up however they have no health to even do damage via Minion instability making them even more worthless. I would improve this gem by a lot and work on it like right now it's probably the worst literally the most terrible summoner gem right now. What I propose to it in my opinion is that; Give it damage and a health boost and don't make them fucking slow, There like a fucking turtle.

Summoning two at a time is also pretty shitty in my opinion it should just spawn the whole flock like that would probably acceptable or lets say a constant spawn as an aura like example the skeleton shrine it should work like that personally.

I'm not sure about skeletons. They always had this niche role of just being there and getting in the way between you and stuff that kills you. They had decent hp for that. Multistrike/Blind Skeletons were propably the most useful version.

It would be rather nice if we get a way to make our minions puncture someone or inflict some other form of bleeding, that way skeletons could create bleeding targets you could use for the bloodlust support. If they really get full benefit from external buffs no this would make them a lot more dangerous in terms of damage though. Since you could just spam skeletons instead of taking zombies with you, I guess however it ends up they won't be less useful then on life, since this is hardly possible.

Btw there's an act IV mob that bleeds automatically we call them ''Skeleton blob bros'' or''Bleed bros''

And they have like lvl 30 puncture or something THEY HURT a lot lol. Of course they aren't broken as lantern bros but are very good.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 25, 2015, 8:10:46 AM
i still love you i_no, you're a wonderful person and when you're not busy being a cheeky offtopic poster you give great advice and feedback
This is why it's a beta. It's great to be able to give feedback on problematic stuff knowing GGG are open to change as a result.

Spirits, BTW. Not skulls.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info