What Are You Playing?

"
Dan_GGG wrote:
I finally got back to playing through Torchlight 2 tonight. After probably a year or more of not getting around to it I picked up the story where I left off.

Turns out I was halfway through the final dungeon, so I just killed the final boss and now I'm done.

Back to not playing I guess.

Runic games torchlight series is one of my most beloved games of all time it's so sad it was so short.
I play - Battlefield 3 // Heros of Storm Beta // Poe
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
Grim Dawn trying to get 4/4 of Oleron's Blood. Another 100-200 hours and I will have it.
Last edited by Jojas on Apr 24, 2015, 2:28:47 PM
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
I finally got back to playing through Torchlight 2 tonight. After probably a year or more of not getting around to it I picked up the story where I left off.

Turns out I was halfway through the final dungeon, so I just killed the final boss and now I'm done.

My dear Dan, i can proudly suggest you a fairly unknown game. Where you hack and slay through hordes of monsters. But you have to farm a lot to get some good stuff. There is also Crafting and Partyplay! You can Build your own toon, plan around a skill or an item you've found (or trade). You'll find a sort of currency. The best is, you don't need a High-End PC. Even your 10 year old toaster can host it! Sure, sometimes you have to deal with desync and scumbags.
You can play melee, ranged and even spellcaster! You can be a lightning trowing Thundergod, or a Leonidas (y'all know the Spartan king right?). You can be a Summoner, raising skeletons and other creatures! You can even be a Trap laying Killer.
But wait, there is more! You can also throw mighty Fireballs! If you want you can perform a kind of a whirlwind or you can equip CLAWS! Yes CLAWS!

isn't it purely amazing?

So what is this game?
Its called "Diablo II" Or the expansion "lord of Destruction"
Spoiler
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

Hint hint. No good enough end-game?
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
My dear Dan, i can proudly suggest you a fairly unknown game. Where you hack and slay through hordes of monsters. But you have to farm a lot to get some good stuff. There is also Crafting and Partyplay! You can Build your own toon, plan around a skill or an item you've found (or trade). You'll find a sort of currency. The best is, you don't need a High-End PC. Even your 10 year old toaster can host it! Sure, sometimes you have to deal with desync and scumbags.
You can play melee, ranged and even spellcaster! You can be a lightning trowing Thundergod, or a Leonidas (y'all know the Spartan king right?). You can be a Summoner, raising skeletons and other creatures! You can even be a Trap laying Killer.
But wait, there is more! You can also throw mighty Fireballs! If you want you can perform a kind of a whirlwind or you can equip CLAWS! Yes CLAWS!

isn't it purely amazing?

So what is this game?
Its called "Diablo II" Or the expansion "lord of Destruction"
Spoiler

What a delightful sounding game! I'll have to give it a go!

Spoiler
I actually started a playthrough recently. I found Path of Exile before ever played D2, so it seems like something worth catching up on.

"
Samkiud wrote:

Hint hint. No good enough end-game?

I honestly don't remember why I stopped playing. Maybe something else came out and I meant to pick it back up at some point? I didn't hate it or anything.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

What a delightful sounding game! I'll have to give it a go!

Spoiler
I actually started a playthrough recently. I found Path of Exile before ever played D2, so it seems like something worth catching up on.

You are doing it right. Have fun with the playthrough!

What to do after reaching endgame?
Dan, thats up to you. Plaing Vanilla D2 and grind to level 100. Or you check out the huge amount of Mods for D2/D2 LoD
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Last edited by eviL_Bison on Apr 25, 2015, 3:24:41 AM
Well, I recently started playing The Secret World. It's refreshingly unique and should keep me occupied until The Awakening is out of Closed Beta. I like the attention to detail and how immersive the game is compared to typical online games.
"
Microwaved wrote:
Well, I recently started playing The Secret World. It's refreshingly unique and should keep me occupied until The Awakening is out of Closed Beta. I like the attention to detail and how immersive the game is compared to typical online games.

if you need a hand my IGN is Armsbend. I'm fairly powerful n shit. Fantastic game you wont find a better MMO.

I started Bioshock Infinite last night. I've owned it since 2/2013.

I know.
I'm playing "The other PoE" atm, Pillars of Eternity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info